"WHAT DO you mean I need another person to accompany me, Avenight? Thursday is here already!" she curiously asked while sitting across the two.

"Sage, Thursday is my right hand. He can't stay here with you when I'm away, doing my business. It's better to hire someone capable of taking care of you while I'm away," Avenight explained to her.

"Will you always be away from me?" malungkot niyang tanong.

"No." He looked at her with full of care. "I'm looking at the other angle, my wife. I might be away from you for couple of hours, you should have your personal butler by your side all the time."

"Sus!" She stood up while grinning. "Ayaw mo lang ako kasama si Thursday, ih! Siguro aawayin mo siya lagi tapos hindi ko malalaman kasi may personal butler na ako."

Thursday almost burst out in laughter only if he didn't stop himself from doing so. "Your Highness might be indicating that you're jealous of me, My Lord."

"Manahimik kang tangina ka."

They're both silenced when Avenight said those words. Namutla si Thursday habang siya naman ay kumunot ang noo.

"What is tangina?!"

"Sage!"

Naguguluhan niyang tinitigan si Avenight nang galit nitong tawagin ang pangalan niya. "Don't say that word again."

"Okay! But where is my butler? Is he going to play with me also just like how Thursday do? Kapag strict siya, ayoko na sa kaniya!" she complained.

"He?" Her husband's eyes sharpened. "Women can be butlers too, bunny."

Avenight stood up from his seat to get closer to her. 'Saka nito inilabas ang cellphone sa bulsa at may tinawagan.

"Enter the palace now."

Sage's eyes remained confused and excited. "I hope she will like me, Avenight. Baka awayin niya ako kapag wala ka, eh!"

"You're going to be her boss, Sage. Not the other way around, so stop being bothered with her presence."

"Pero baka—" her words were cut off when the big door slowly opened.

Mula roon ay pumasok ang isang magandang-magandang babae na agad lumapit sa kanila at yumuko nang buong galang.

"Good afternoon, Your Highness. I'm Agent Siah reporting from duty."

Sage's eyes focused on the woman in front them. She can't take her eyes off her!

She's so beautiful, she's sexy also, and her red-dyed hair emphasized her overall feature.

"Sage."

She was driven back to reality when Avenight called her name. Napatingin siya sa babae na ngayon ay nakangiti sa kaniya.

"Good afternoon, Queen Sage. I'll be your personal butler starting now. I will do my best to protect and serve you," she said with authority before flashing a genuine smile.

"Hello," Sage uttered. "I like you! Let's be friends!"

"It's my pleasure to be your friend, My Lady," nakangiti nitong saad.

"Agent Siah, my wife will accompany you to her room. I'll come back within two hours."

Avenight stepped forward to kiss Sage's forehead. "Be good to her, wife. And don't ask her to play with you, please?"

"But who will play with me?" she whispered worriedly.

"I will. I'll come back as soon as possible, I promise. Be a good girl here, bunny, and don't give her a hard time."

"I won't. I'll be good, hubby, promise! She's my new friend," she said excitedly.

"I'll go now. Take care."

Sage quickly waved at the woman when the two men exit the door. Nag-aalangan naman itong kumaway sa kaniya.

"Hi, I'm Sage! Anong name mo?"

"I'm Agent Siah, Your Highness. You can call me Siah without the agent."

"No, I want your real name. Friends na tayo kaya!" she insisted.

"It's my pleasure to meet you, Queen Sage." The woman awkwardly smiled as she extended her hand.

"I am Peresiah Dominic."

A: Yes! You read it right

A: Yes! You read it right. Peresiah Dominic will be the female lead of Lincoln from Knights Series 10.

Please take note that Peresiah and Lincoln's story will take place at the recent timeline. Meaning to say, their story will happen during Sage's second pregnancy. Kasal na lahat ng Knights brothers habang tumatakbo ang story nila.

Good afternoon, everyone!