Chapter 2:

Me: Fuck you are all here...? No No No No No. What the fuck is going on??!!!

(Dabi turns off his fire and looks at me)

Dabi: damn is there only one Girl in the room?-

Me: Do you have a problem with that-

Four: what you name hun?

Me: Jessica-

Eric: Anyway so here we go again. Look we don't know we're we are or how we got here sorry I wish we know but we dont-

Me: I know...

All the boys: huh????

(Lights come on randomly)

Everyone: ahh my eyes!

Everyone looked around the walls painted black, there were no windows.

10 doors.

We all looked at each other and ruched for a door but none of them was a way to an exit.

7 dark blue doors but it was only bathrooms.
1 black door for storage and food
1 door that lead to a bedroom with beds.
1 door that was golden which was a huge kitchen.
No windows.
And we were in a living room-like area.

We all explored the We all went back into the big room we were in before.

Before you could even think, you were picked up and slammed against the wall.

You were caught by surprise.

Bakugo:YOU SAID YOU KNEW WHERE THE FUCK WE ARE OR HOW WE GOT HERE!!! HOW SO! AND DON'T LIE TO ME OR I WILL BLAST YOUR ASS INTO FUCKING SPACE FOR ALL I CARE!!!

Shooto: Dude not cool that not what a hero does-

Bakugo: I DONT CARE!!! SPEAK GIRL BEFORE I BLOW YOU TO BITS!!

Me: (vision is blurry because you he hit your head hard on the wall in the process)  look... I-

Bakugo: don't make me-

Hawks: don't hurt her again she can't even think because you ran her into the wall so hard, just let her go!

Bakugo: I SWEAR! YOUR GOING TO WISH YOU WERE DIED TO LITTLE GIRL!! (Throws you to the ground, you fall  (he Starts to walk away)

Me: its Jessica you too, bakugo, not little girl. And wow, I really do wonder why you never turned out to be a villain! You really are an ass hole.

Bakugo: WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY,  (walks closer to you but Hawks is in-between you two punching him back) COME ON SAY IT TO MY FACE ..... LITTLE GIRL.

Shooto: Bakugo don't! Just let it go!-

Me: hahaha you think I am scared of you, okay since you are deaf and can't here and always have to yell I will say it again, but a little loader this time! ASS.... HOLE!

Bakugo: THAT'S IT!!! LET ME THOUGH HAWKS SO I CAN CRUSH HER LITTLE SASSY MOUTH!!!

Hawks: No, no set your ass back down, NOW!

Bakugo backs down, Hawks never yelled at him before. Bakugo looks at me one more time with a death stair and I stick my touge out at him and stop before Hawks looks at me again)

Hawks turns around, backs me against the wall
I became frightening.

(He looks so intemidating)

Hawks: I ask the questions and you better answer them truthfully, understand Jessica?

Me:.......

Hawks: UNDERSTAND!!!!

Me: uh....yeah....mean Yes.... Yes sir.....