Chapter 21

Kanna's POV

On the way to Konoha, I couldn't get the feeling of... Worry? Sadness? Dread? I can't explain it.

The last time I had felt this is when I hadn't manage to save Oyokata-sama, Kanae-nee, and Shinobu-nee, we had been running for one whole day now, and I manage to inform the others that I'm going back to Konoha with a fellow friend.

After an hour, we finally saw the huge gate of Konohagakure, I can't help but be excited. 'Sakura-neesan, Itachi-san, Shisui-san! I will finally get to see you again!' I mentally grinned but my plans went downhill when... (I'mma time skip it here)

Third POV

"We should banish this girl from this village! How dare she act as a missing ninja from our village and lure the youngest Uchiha in her trap!!" One of council exclaimed, Kanna was surprised, she didn't lure Sasuke in the first place, she doesn't even know that she teleport for how many days!

Sasuke and his team was currently in prison while Kanna was being judged by the council.

"As I also heard" Danzo started. "You have some kind of demonic power am I right?" Kanna was shocked, but then she gritted her teeth in anger, as she wore a tight smile.

Tsunade, who is the current Hokage slammed her hands to the desk. "SHE'S JUST A CHILD! YOU CAN'T BANISH HER JUST BECAUSE OF SOME RUMOR!" She roared, she heard many great things of Kanna from Sakura, since her disciple wouldn't shut up about how great her little sister is.

"Well, as far as I know Danzo-sama, Kanna was the one who saved Itachi and Shisui from their death." The Nara head told the mummy man, who flinched.

"But still! Don't you all noticed?! She disappeared before the Konoha had been attacked!" He exclaimed, he can't let Kanna ruin all of his plan. "Danzo does have a point Lady Hokage" The Hyuuga head stated.

Kanna gripped her outfit, and was about to spoke up, but Hayate suddenly showed up, unlike before, he was healthy and he is not coughing anymore. "May I have a word, Lady hokage?" He asked for permission, Tsunade nod. "You may speak."

"Kanna-san here saved me from the enemy before she suddenly went missing, I would definitely be dead if she didn't manage to get me on time." He explained, Kanna looked at Hayate with admiration.

"So you are with her too!" The old female (I forgot the name) exclaimed.

"That is enough, it's now settled, since Kanna Haruno didn't have an I'll intent in the village she will-" Kanna cut the land of fire's Daimyo (please correct me cuz I forgot 💀) by speaking.

"If I may, I would just leave this village in my behalf, and so that you will give a chance of Sasuke and his team to live a life in this village because they are only blinded by the darkness." Kanna spoke with authority in her voice, despite being younger than Sakura, she had a aura of a true leader.

Everyone was shocked at her suggestion, Tsunade sighed. "Are you sure about your decision?" Kanna nodded. "Yes... Even though I love this village with all of my heart, I think I will only be the one who would cause fight if I would stay any longer, and besides..." She smile. "I already found a place of where I truly belong" she bowed, as she grabbed her Konoha headband and give it to the Hokage.

"Alright, I won't force you, but please if you have time, visit the village so Sakura won't be worried." Tsunade stated, Kanna smiled and nod.

"Lady Hokage, because of my gratitude towards Kanna-san, I would travel with her to ensure her safety." Hayate declared, Kanna was shocked. "Eh?" She voiced out as Hayate also give his head protector to Tsunade.

"Very well, you two are free to go." Both Kanna and Hayate bowed, Danzo couldn't help but grit his teeth. 'That damn pest, I would break you one way or another and make everyone side me.' He thought as he mentally crackled.

--------------
Finally! I think I would die from typing cuz I have a cold, running nose is also such a pain in the ass.☠️