Chapter 12

Third POV

Kanna smiled as she managed to heal Zabuza and Haku but then all of a sudden, the sunlight peeked from behind the clouds. Kanna look at her palm as it was starting to crumble into dust, she then started to wonder. 'What if I hadn't died in the war between demon slayers and the demons, will I still be transported here?' She thought. 'I wonder if Kanao-chan and Tanjiro-kun lived a happy life.' Kanna silently walked away from the crowd and stand under the shades of the tree to not be crumbled into dust completely, her crumbling palm healed almost immediately as she watched the crowd dispersed leaving team 7 and Tazuna behind.

Sakura who knew what would happen to her sister look around in panic. "Kanna?!" She called as she spotted Kanna under the shade of the tree, she sighed in relief and leave Sasuke behind to go to her little sister but Kanna shook her head and pointed at Zabuza and Haku instead. "Go... To... T-them... First..." Kanna stated Sakura hesitated but Kanna assured that she will gonna be okay.

~timeskip~

Team 7, along with Kanna, Zabuza and Haku, were standing outside the village. Inari, Tsunami and Tazuna were there among the other villagers.

"Thank you. We couldn't have finished the bridge without you. We sure are gonna miss you." Tazuna said, smiling at them.

The farewells took a bit longer since Naruto and Inari were in tears and completely refused to hug one another.

With that, they all turned and walked down the pathway, back to Konoha. Unbeknownst to them, Tazuna had decided to name the bridge The Great Naruto Bridge'.

As the group kept walking, Naruto spoke up giddily, "I can't wait to get back! As soon as I'm there I have Iruka Sensei buy me sume ramen to celebrate our completed mission! Believe it!!" His arms were folded on the back of his head. He suddenly giggled, "I'm gonna tell Konohamaru about this! He'll look up to me even more!"

Kanna knocked in her box complimenting Naruto silently, and surprisingly, he understand it causing him to grin widely.

As everyone was walking up ahead, Kakashi took this time to move near Sakura. She glanced at him, waiting for what he has to say, "You know, when we get back I'll have to brief the Hokage on what happened on the mission, including your little sister." Kakashi lazily said, Sakura nodded, as she already know that it was impossible to hide Kanna's abilities now that the team has seen it.

"Hey, Kanna-chan? How did you do that? Healing Haku and Zabuza with blood? That was so awesome! Believe it!" Naruto talked to Kanna even though she was in her box, eyes twinkling.

*knock³* [It was a blood demon art]

"What do you mean?" Naruto  asked. Kanna was surprised that Naruto can understand her, he reminded her of Tanjiro, she sighed longingly in her box as she knocked again.

[It was already in my veins so I can perform it without chakra]

Seeing the expressions on Naruto's face, making Sakura's eyes twitched in annoyance.  'How can he understand Kanna even though they aren't blood related?! shannaro!'

Soon all of them arrived back at the village. Izumo and Kotetsu gave wary looks to Zabuza and Haku only to have Kakashi vouch for them. They all walked straight to the Hokage tower, as they arrived at the door leading to the Hokage, Kakashi knocked.

"Enter." The familiar old voice commanded. Opening the door, all of them walked inside, standing in front of the old man. He gave Zabuza and Haku a once over, before looking at Kakashi who began to explain. He yet to mention Kanna's healing blood. The rest of the team excluding Kanna also explained what happened. Zabuza and Haku explained that they were tricked and have to come redeem themselves as new people by the help of Naruto and Kanna. The Hokage blew out some smoke, "It seems you've had quite the adventure. Alright, the both of may stay but you'll be supervised as protocols." Lord Third gave them entrance to the village the only thing they have to do is tell the T/1 what they know. They agreed.

The only ones left were Team 7 including Kanna. Kakashi glanced at Kanna's box before looking at his team, "You guys are free to go. Tomorrow we'll meet up at 8 in the morning." Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura nodded, leaving the door. They glanced at the box where Kanna was in. As Sasuke give the box a suspicious look but left. Naruto simply left excitedly along with Sakura who followed him but not with the same energy as Naruto cuz she was worried of her little sister.

≻───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺

Yo! Sorry for the long wait- I was supposed to publish this at Sunday but, something happened.

Anyways, I have a question. What would you do when someone close to you suddenly chat "I think I'm leaving this place" ? Please answer this, I really needed the answer.

I also have an announcement, I have a another account it goes by the name of Sou_Meian-chan though most of my fan fiction there is oc's cuz I'm still working for the xreader one's. The incoming book that is an xreader there is:

•A servamp in Naruto (Naruto various x reader)
•Ranpo's secret (bsd x reader)
•Game (I forgot what it is lol-💀)

And in this account, I also have a lot of drafts that I've been working on, but it will take a while for me to publish it cuz I have a lot of things to do.

Anyways, have a good day/afternoon/night! ♡