Distraction. NSFW

Start from the beginning

The red-lipped woman was encompassed by a wave of delight as she felt your steamy breath hit her skin, inching dangerously close to her ear, almost purposefully teasing her into losing focus.

A simple hum surpassed Larissa's lips at the single glide of your muscle against her pulse point. She fought the urge to crane her neck as to melt into the sensation further — she did so flawlessly; it was like the action had no affect on the blonde and you debated whether that was a terrible occurrence, or secretly a blessing in disguise. After all, she was swamped with responsibility and what better way to pass the time than to thoroughly enjoy yourself in the process?

Larissa remained stoic as her slender fingers continuously flitted over her keyboard almost urgently. Your head rested back onto the beautiful blondes shoulder only momentarily; wandering thoughts reappeared and you in turn averted your attention to her barely-exposed shoulder, gently punctuating the fair, freckled skin with longing, wanting kisses.

"Darling."

There was a warning tone in Larissa's velvety voice, sending through you a rush of satisfaction that unmasked itself in a smirk. Larissa did not miss the motion.

"If your plan is to distract me, I suggest you reconsider. I've had an awfully tedious day — I would hate to have to show you just how punishing it has been."

You didn't mean to blackmail her — you really didn't. But when an opportunity arises... well.

"I'm sorry, 'Rissa," you peppered faint kisses along the older woman's collar bone between words, "But I recall you promising to make things up to me."

The repetitive drumming of Larissa's red nails faltered as she sucked in a harsh breath. She had yet to make eye contact with you, fearing that doing so would jerk her out of the flow she was in. The blonde knew that the sooner she wrapped up the days work, the sooner she'd be able to dedicate all of her attention to you. It was a tempting offer — a tempting test, but not half as tempting as knowing she'd be able to satisfy, and deal with, you properly once she was truly finished.

"Twenty minutes, darling. Patience."

The clacking resumed as seamlessly as once before and you slumped into Larissa in momentary defeat. You had enough common sense in you to hold back the petulant huff that was clawing at your chest, knowing it wouldn't take much to have Larissa riled up today. She was already halfway there, and a punishment wasn't exactly on your agenda.

Before long, you were once again fidgeting on the blondes lap, this time possibly on purpose, though you'd never admit so out loud. Every so often, you'd rut your hips into Larissa's before blowing out a sigh of content at the friction. You could see the older woman straining as she held back the urge to bend you over her desk, her eyebrows pulled together in frustration.

The thought crossed your mind too, and you decided to push Larissa further.

Hips rutted forwards again, "Mommy..."

It was a barely-there breath of your voice in the crook of her neck, but it was all Larissa needed before she harshly slammed her laptop shut, making you gasp as you shot up straight, doe eyes innocently looking into her blues.

"Oh, don't give me that look, darling," Larissa mindlessly chastised as she averted her attention to your spread thighs, "You've been practically begging for this all evening."

She felt lucked out as she smoothed her right hand up your bare thigh and right under the pretty skirt you had decided to wear. It was fate, really. Larissa's left hand held an iron grip on your waist as she kept you in place — not that you would've dared to move after the shock of seeing her cut work early. She never did such a thing.