Attitude Adjustment. NSFW.

LARISSA WEEMS x LADY LESSO x READER.

Summary: Lesso thinks you need a punishment, Larissa unfortunately agrees.

Warnings: Mistress!Lesso, Mommy!Larissa, Student!Reader 18+, spanking, mild dirty talk, ending in fluff <3

_______________________

"Darling, is this really necessary?" Larissa carefully asked as she paced back and forth throughout her office. Her mind was running wild with the knowledge of your upcoming punishment.

Lesso stood leaning against a wall, a dark chuckle leaving her throat as she held a cane wedged between the palm of her left hand and the floor, "Oh, please, my love. You and I both know that she deserves more than a spanking. If anything, I'm being beyond lenient."

Larissa playfully rolled her eyes, more in frustration with herself than anyone else. She was always so soft when it came to you. Too soft. You had been getting away with quite the bold behaviour for some time now. And even though Lesso was still fairly new to the relationship, she was insistent on eliminating any misconduct from you, and fast.

"You're right," Larissa admitted as she stopped in her tracks, looking over into the red-heads eyes for the first time since the conversation had started, "You're right, darling. But it doesn't make it any easier."

"Don't worry, Love. I'll take care of it."

Just as Lesso finished speaking, the door to Larissa's office flung open and you tiredly shuffled inside, both women shooting you very different glances.

"Look who the cat dragged in," Lesso smirked, to which you rolled your eyes as you flung your bag away from you without care.

"Darling, what happened?" Larissa immediately rushed over to you, stopping only once she was in front of the leather couch you had dropped onto. Your uniform was a mess; shirt untucked, tie gone, tights ripped. Larissa couldn't believe her eyes.

"It's been a long day," you sighed dramatically.

"It's about to get even longer," Lesso chimed and you narrowed your eyes at her, shooting her a confused glance. She was always ominous when she was in a bad mood. Great.

"What happened to your uniform?" Larissa pressed further, ignoring Lesso's comments and the attitude that was seeping out of you. Her hands sat on her hips. She was concerned.

"I may have gotten into a fight," you mumbled quietly and quickly, not daring to look the woman in the eyes.

"[y/n], look at me when I'm speaking to you," the tall blonde scolded lightly, her worry growing with every second, "And speak up, darling. What happened?"

You opened your mouth to repeat yourself but before you could get another word in, Lesso interrupted the conversation, making her way over to the both of you, "She said she got into a fight. Again."

You glared at your curled haired girlfriend.

"A fight?!" Larissa was appalled, "again?! [y/n], this is—"

"Ridiculous," Lesso finished Larissa's sentence for her, "Pathetic, really. You cant keep your hands to yourself?"

You rolled your eyes, "It wasn't—"

"Your fault? No, it never is. Is it, baby?"

The red-head was now crouched in front of the couch, eye-level with you. A stoic, almost-mocking look was accompanying her face. A stark contrast to Larissa's alarmed expression.