Not a good girl. Part 2. NSFW.

Warnings: Spanking, degradation, strap-on, dirty talk, age gap (18+), mistress kink, edging, denial, overstimulation sort-of, etc.

_______________________

The next three minutes were torture, dragging along like hours do. Your knees started aching almost as much as your pussy was, before you heard Larissa's beautiful voice, "Come bend over my desk, darling."

You couldn't have moved quicker if you tried, bouncing up in anticipation and rushing over to Larissa's side of the desk. The tall woman rose up off of her chair, pressing a warm palm to your lower back as she guided you down onto the desk. You were back at square one, this time twice as desperate.

"Gosh, you're a pretty thing," you heard Larissa behind you as you wiggled your hips back into her teasingly. She ran her hand down your spine and over the curve of your ass, before sharply popping the soft skin with a smack, "If only you were as well behaved as you are pretty."

A groan tore your throat. Larissa's hand came up to cup your head so she could hold it flat to the desk, "Don't. Move."

"O-Okay, yes."

"Yes what, darling?"

"Yes, Mistress," you bit your lip, tasting lipstick.

Larissa moaned behind you, sliding the top drawer of her desk open. You couldn't see her, but you heard her every movement.

"You see, [y/n]," the tall blonde spoke as she, unbeknownst to you, began putting her strap on, "Maybe if you had been a good girl, I wouldn't have to treat you like my little slut right now."

Patience was starting to drain out of you as every word that left Larissa's mouth, went straight to your core. You were burning with need for her; naked, spread out and ready. And all she could do was take her sweet, precious time. Unbelievable.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," you tried, though it wasn't very convincing — frustration woven in your voice.

"I don't think you are, darling," Larissa remained poised, even as she brought a hand down onto the pink mark on your ass, making you yelp in return, "In fact, I think you like this... I think you like being Mistress' little whore. I mean, why else blow up my phone with those filthy messages?"

You knew there was nothing you could say or do but squirm and whine at Larissa's stern tone. She had barely touched you in the past fifteen minutes and you were writhing in pleasure from her words alone. It was—

"Pathetic, darling," the tall blonde allowed herself a low, amused chuckle, strap in hand as she guided the the tip of it towards your folds, pulling a surprised gasp out of your lips.

"Oh, please," you didn't have to be told to beg at this point, "Please, please, please. I'll do anything! Just, please. Fuck me."

Larissa had to hold back her moans, not wanting to give you the satisfaction of hearing her pleased sounds. After all, you had been such an awfully bad girl. However, the principal thought she had teased you quite enough for now, and so she finally pushed her hips forward, sliding into you with ease.

A long string of curse words spilled from your lips as the principal gave you a second to adjust, before pulling back and slamming forward once again — this time harshly.

"Language."

Larissa didn't give you time to apologise, only focusing on rendering you speechless as she set a rough pace that had you gripping the edge of her desk. Your desperate whines rapidly morphed into satisfied moans as you found yourself thanking Larissa between gasps of pleasure.

Large hands grasped your hips in guidance, pulling them in rhythm with the principals thrusts. With every thrust, you felt your long awaited orgasm building and you knew you wouldn't last long.

"My darling girl," Larissa eased up momentarily, making sure you were able to hear her loud and clear, "You better ask for permission to cum."

There was no point in waiting — you were almost there anyway, "C-Can I cum please, Mistress?"

"Not yet."

"Please!"

"I said no."

Cries were pouring from you as you took in Larissa's words. You were clenching around the strap so hard, she could feel the pull of it. There was almost pity for you, but the older woman knew she had to make you work for it; she had to make you truly regret your behaviour.

Hips began clashing with your own roughly once again, a filthy, wet pounding echoing around the room.

"How bad do you want it, baby?" Larissa breathlessly asked as you moaned uncontrollably.

"S-So bad!"

"Convince me."

"Please!" Your voice was raising in desperation, you didn't care how loud you were being, or just how desperate you sounded, "I'm so, so sorry for teasing you d-during your meeting. I just— I needed you. I need y-you now!"

Larissa hummed in semi-approval.

"Can I p-please— ohh, can I cum?"

"Not quite yet, darling. Hold it. Show me you're truly sorry."

Your mind was long gone. If Larissa was trying to drive you insane, it was working. You were surprised that the entire building wasn't shaking from how loud you were being. Not that you cared. Only one thing was on your mind.

"I-I need to cum!" You warned Larissa, but she didn't slow down.

"Need to? No. You want to."

"F-Fine! I want t-to. So, so, s-so bad. Please, Mistress!"

With a lightning slap to your ass, Larissa finally felt merciful, "Cum for me, pet. You have ten seconds."

"Ohhhmygod," cries poured from you suddenly as you allowed yourself to let go. Larissa didn't have to give you ten seconds, you were quite literally right there. She helped you ride out your high as you convulsed in pleasure, milking her strap.

You were finally satisfied. Finally done. A few hot tears trickled down your face and Larissa bent over to pet your hair, brushing it out of your face as she threw sweet praises at you.

There were a mere few moments where you felt like you could breathe again — those moments were torn from you as Larissa stood up straight and began rocking her hips into yours viciously.

"I'm not done with you yet, darling," the tall woman spoke loudly over your sudden cries and moans, not allowing you to catch your breath, "You see, you wanted to act like a slut, so now you're going to be treated like one, [y/n] ...

Over and over again."