Little black dress 🖤🖤

you start to have thousands of thoughts crossing your mind all at once.. anxiety filling your head .. what if you and Hannah now have millions of jealous girls all across the globe wanting to kill you right now?? What if somebody hurts one of you because of this? What if this is just a dream?? What if Niall doesn't even know my dad and this is a prank ?? What if my dad sees this on the news ? What if my mom did? My brother ? HANNAHS EX BOYFRIEND you start to shake and Niall notices how nervous you look "hey y/n is everything ok ?? You seem nervous" (he puts an arm around you ) " don't be nervous about the fans they won't get in here love " you feel much better by Niall's reassurance and start feeling more butterflies from Niall comforting you .. he smells so good.. his hands are so soft .. he is everything you ever heard about him.. and you are experiencing it yourself.. does Niall like me too ?? You start to think .. but your thought process gets cut off by Zayn "hey Niall we should get going the girls are going crazy " " ok zayny " Niall teases you and Hannah go back into the dressing rooms and take your dresses off changing back into your normal clothes, Niall pays for them and Niall takes your hand , holding it gently " y/n just make sure you don't let go the crowd won't hurt you if you hold on to somebody's hand", he holds your hand tighter now  , blushing slightly .

Hannah and zayn hold hands too

you guys get escorted through a huge crowd , at least 500 people eager for one of the boys to notice them or to give them a signature "sorry girls we have a tight schedule today we don't have time to take pictures right now!" Zayn shouts through the crowd , the girls make disappointed noises , a man with a microphone comes up to you and Niall and asks who you are Niall shoves the microphone away " y/n are you ok ??" You nod your head , oh god your face must be so red right now you think.. I hope Niall or the others don't notice this

One of the screaming fans managed to grab you by your hair and you almost fall, "what the hell was that ?" Niall shouts loudly at her , and soon you are finally outside .. the fans aren't far behind though .. you all hop into a taxi , Niall holds your hand all the way back to the hotel , You look behind you to see if Hannah was ok in the back with Zayn , it looks he  fell asleep on her shoulder and she was awkwardly sitting there and you wink at her , she rolls her eyes. You are finally there , Zayn is still sleeping on her shoulder she doesn't know what to do , and Niall finally notices he starts laughing hard and pinches Zayns ass to wake him up.

"Wha sorry I - his face turns red realizing what just happened .. I'm so sorry I didn't- " Hannah cuts him off , it's ok ! I don't mind she laughs, and Zayn smiles awkwardly trying to hide his visibly red face. Zayn and Hannah were falling in love and you could tell. But what about you and Niall??? Not a chance he would ever like a girl like me would he .. your hearts sinks .. " come on y/n let's go we can order pizza and maybe we can play truth or dare if you all wanna ?" "I'm down " Hannah says excitedly You guys hop out of the taxi and a couple security  guards escort you to the elevator and to the room.