Chapter 102 The Incarnate Swordsman

Start from the beginning

As Nhazul weakly got up, he looked at Quinella.

Nhazul's thoughts: She just conformed it... She knows the ins and outs of every type of Sword skill... It's like I'm fighting my dad all over again... No... It's worse...Not only she predict the skill, but can completely counter it... Beating her would be impossible with Sword skills...

Just when Nhazul was about to surrender, he suddenly heard a voice.

Eugeo: This isn't like you...

Nhazul's eyes soon widened, as he looked back and saw Eugeo who was looking at him smiling.

Nhazul: Eugeo...

Eugeo weakly held his hand out to Nhazul.

Eugeo: Nhazul...

As Nhazul grabbed Eugeo's hand, suddenly, the two of them were floating around in a black space and Eugeo was smiling at Nhazul.

Eugeo: It wasn't just the Integrity Knights who last their memories. You and I both forgotten something important. You, me and Alice were born in Rulid Village and grew up together.

Nhazul soon smiled at Eugeo, as all his memories of Eugeo and Alice started to all come back to him.

Nhazul: Yeah...  I remember... I remember everything... I was also there when Alice was taken by that Knight.

Eugeo: I couldn't do anything that day... But you were just a kid, but you gathered your courage and tried to stand up to that Integrity Knight.

Nhazul: Eugeo...

As Eugeo then grabbed Nhazul's shoulders, he did the same to him.

Eugeo: So this time, I'm going to give you a push

Eugeo: So this time, I'm going to give you a push. This time, let's definitely save Alice together. Now, Nhazul...

Back within reality, Nhazul was still holding Eugeo's hand, as he weakly looked at him.

Eugeo: Nhazul... I know you can stand again... You can stand as many times as it takes...

As Eugeo encouraged him and used Incarnation to reforge the broken Blue Rose Sword, which turned into the crimson [Red Rose Sword], he offered it to him.