Ja morant

It was an understatement to say that I was a fan of Ja morant. Everyone knew dat he was my mans 🤪.
Anyways cblu didnt like his ass not one bit. Im talkin like he was finna go up to da niggas house and burn it down, why? Because dats "my man". He hates my obsession with him. Every poster or jersey i had of ja's he would take and hide them.

"Babyyyyyyyy where is my grizzlies jersey ik you know where it is." I said sighing because the game was about to start "ion know ma maybe dat nigga took it back." He said still looking at his phone.
The 3 jerseys he hasn't touched are the ones that are framed on the wall and signed by Ja. Maybe because he knows I would kill him if he even looked at them.

I looked under the couch and found it, he's so lucky it wasn't dusty under there. The game started it was grizzlies against the lakers, cblu called my name like 10 times but I shrugged him off bc it couldn't have been that important..

Right?

Wrong.

Turns out his music video just hit 1# on youtube and he was happy, after the game was done i was a little sad because they lost but its good, i looked for cblu but he was no where to be found.

I walked to our room to see him sitting in his chair with his head down "bluie?" I walked to him and then i heard a sniffle "blu? Blu whats wrong?" You asked "nah move bro." He said shrugging me off "blu.." i said now sad and confused "go watch dat nigga lose all you seem to care about is him anyway" he said and it clicked

"Blu..i love you and you only. I would never leave you for him nor would i not care about you...what did you need my love" i said making sure he understands that i love him "im #1 on trending rn.." he said sighing "what?! Baby that's amazing!" I said happy "im proud of you my love i really am baby" i said kissing him and sitting on his lap.

"Thank you mama..i love you" he said smiling and putting his forehead ok mine "i love you more bluey"