"What else?" She asked, flicking some snow off her palm.

"Um.. I did a piece about Principal Eichner's new office makeover."

Rex yawned dramatically at that.

"Oh! I did a three part series on carpooling!" Robbie said. "Which was three parts too many." Rex voiced. Tori blinked.

"Look, if you wanna save your blog, why don't you make it about the students here. You know, like all the stuff that goes on in their lives." Tori suggested. "You think?" Robbie asked, unsure.

"Sure!" Tori smiled.

Okay, I could try that." Robbie smiled. "Good. Oh, and uh, don't eat the snow unless you want to bleed internally." Tori warned as she grabbed her bag, standing up. She pat his shoulder before walking away.

She grabbed her phone and went onto messages.

Want to get some lunch?

Jade West
Why would I eat lunch with you? 🤨

bc our food got poisoned by Cat's weird machine..?

Jade West
I'll go if you pay.

u know what, sure. Any1 else u want 2 invite? 🙄

Jade West
No.

Ur a very dry texter ☠️

Jade West
Whatever, meet me at my locker.

Yes ma'am 🙄

Tori rolled her eyes, turning off her phone and adjusting her 'monster bag'. She quickly walked into the building, venturing her way down the familiar hallways to Jade's locker.

She saw the girl already there, stabbing another pair of scissors into her locker.

Tori hesitated, seeing the mischievous glint in Jade's eye but pushed down any thoughts and just walked over.

"Hi." Tori smiled.

"Hey." Jade grunted, slamming her locker closed and turning to Tori — who didn't flinch at the sound making Jade tilt her head, curious. Normally, people would jump back in fear. Tori didn't even look fazed.

"Where are we going?" Jade asked and Tori hummed. "What do you fancy?"

"Food." Jade replied, making Tori roll her eyes. "Alright, want to just get snacks from the stores?" Tori asked, slightly sarcastic.

Jade nodded and started to walk away. Tori blinked and quickly jogged after her.

"H-hey wait up!" Tori groaned, catching up with Jade's long strides.

They arrived at a gas station. Weird choice. Tori thought as they walked in.

"Hey West!" A male voice called out. "Hey Jamie." Jade replied, giving him a smirk before walking through the small aisles.

"So, why are we at a gas station?" Tori asked, going through another isle.