Chapter 6: Second Investigation and Trial

Start from the beginning

"Curious yet? I'll allow you to aid my investigation. Follow me." Byakuya said to Makoto.

Byakuya would leave the locker-room and Makoto would follow him. Celestia would resume the investigation in the locker-room while Kyoko would also leave the room as well. Some of the other students would leave the room to investigate around the rest of the school.

"So, what now?" Mukuro said to Y/N.

"It might be best to investigate elsewhere for now." Said Y/N.

"But where should we look? This place is pretty big even if we're restricted to two floors." Said Mukuro.

"Let's check on some areas on the first floor." Said Y/N.

Y/N and Ikusaba would go to the other rooms on the first floor. However, it seemed like it was all for nothing as no other rooms they checked had anything for this case. 

"Seems like we can't find anything else." Said Mukuro.

"Well, we have some valuable information. Naegi and Kirigiri also seem to know what they're doing so we can also rely on them to-" Said Y/N.

Mukuro put her hand on Y/N's chest to stop him then pointed at Hifumi going into the changing room. It looked odd and suspicious, even though it seemed like it was impossible to be him. Both of them followed him into the changing room and saw him open the door to the baths.

"Hey Hifumi." Said Y/N.

Hifumi then freaked out and nearly fell over from being startled.

"Oh, it's you two. Don't scare me like that." Said Hifumi

"Sorry. We were just confused why you came here all by yourself. It looked a bit suspicious." Said Mukuro.

"Oh, I was going to check the sauna and see if anything was in there. You know, sort of like hiding something in the last place anyone would look." Said Hifumi.

"That's true, it would be weird to find anything here." Said Y/N.

"I'll go quickly check then come back and let you know if I find anything." Hifumi says then goes towards the sauna.

"Think he'll actually find something?" Mukuro asked Y/N.

"If he does then it'll help with the investigation." Said Y/N.

Hifumi then comes back a few seconds later, holding something in his hand.

"Did you find anything?" Said Y/N.

"I did. Behold! A digital notebook!" Hifumi  says holding it above his head with both of his hands like it was a rare item in a game.

"So something was here. Who's notebook is it?" Said Mukuro.

"That's the thing, I don't know. It won't even turn on." Said Hifumi.

"And it was found in the sauna, right?" Said Y/N.

"Yes, that's right. It was just laying on the floor." Said Hifumi.

"So the sauna was the reason it isn't working. Meaning our digital notebooks aren't as indestructible as we thought. Thanks Yamada. I'm sure this will be a big part in helping out with the case." Said Y/N.

The bell then rang, and Monokuma's voice could be heard throughout the changing room. Y/N looked around for a monitor but didn't see one, or a camera either. The room he, Mukuro, and Hifumi were in couldn't be observed by Monokuma.