- AAAAAAaaaaa. - Oikawa screamed before his whole body was underwater.

They both stood up and started to chuckle.

- GOD! You are a bitch. - Atsumu sighed.

- And you love it - Oikawa said sticking his toung out.

They both walked to their stuff and sat dow on the sand.

- So... what should I call ya now?... I think kawa babe is the best, but now ya will be Iwa babe. - Atsumu said a bit sadder.

- Oh COME ON! I'll always be Kawa babe for you - Oikawa said hugging the blond.

- You want we can buy ya ice cream, ya sulking baby - he added mocking his accent.

- Ya know I'll never say no to ice cream - Atsumu said standing up.

- Yeah... i know - the older said smiling gently as he stood up.

-----

- WHERE THE FUCK ARE WE?! - Meian yelled.

- I HAVE NO FUCKING CLUE, DO YOU KNOW WHERE WE ARE BARNES? HUH? - Inunaki yelled sarcasticlly.

- The tracker says he is an hour away, you have to be patient OKAY! BOKUTO STOP KICKING MY SEAT, I SWEAR TO GOD. - Barnes yelled.

Sakusa was sat in the front seat, but it still bothered him very much. He was getting stressed and anxious. He didn't want to meet Atsumu's boyfriend, but he realised it too late.

-----

- Yeah and then I was like ,,WHat THe HEll!"? - Atsumu was telling Oikawa a story of his first day in MSBY dorm, when he heard someone whistle.

- Uuuuu, who do we have here. Hey there sweety pie. What brought you here? -  A guy chatted up to Oikawa.

- His car. - he responded pointing at Atsumu next to him.

- Who is this beauty you got there my friend - Another guy said walking to him

- my name is Shin and this is Toka. I thought you looked really pretty today ... - The guy said waiting for Oikawa's name.

- This is Iwaizumi and I am Osamu, nice to meet ya guys - Atsumu said covering his friends mouth, before he could do anything.

- It's great to meet you two - the Toka guy said, he kneeled and kissed Atsumu's hand and winked.

- You know... I'd really love if you two cuties joined us for a game of beach volleyball game - the Toka guy said looking at both setters.

Atsumu looked at Oikawa with a smirk, who looked back at him, also smirking.

- I don't know... I didn't play since middle school... I don't even remember the rules - Oikawa said swinging his hand.

- It's easy. We can teach you. So come on, the court is over there. Our friends are waiting. - Shin said pointing at the net few meters behind him. There were also few other guys sitting there chatting and laughing.

- I guess it won't hurt to try - Atsumu said lookinga at Oikawa, who was useing all his might not to laugh.

- That's GREAT! - Toka yelled .

- We are going to grab our bottles and we will be right there with ya - Atsumu said grabbing Oikawa's elbow and dragging him away. They run to their things and laughed at their evil plan.

- I think we can fool them a bit. - The blond said to which the brunette giggled.

- We will surly try. - Oikawa replyed.