3.Ouch!

- WE ARE BACK! - Hinata shouted, which caused Sakusa to jolt  awake in panic.

- What. Where am I - Sakusa said stretching his arms out.

He looked around and saw the familiar blond sitting and sketching on his art tablet slights moving his head to, what he assumed, was the beat of the song he was listening to. The setter didn't see him and continued on with his work.

 - I got the keys to the universe, so stay with me 'cause I got the keys, baby. -

And suddenly he heard the lyrics to a familiar song, it was Mama by Jonas Blue. The room owner sang quietly, while drawing something. Atsumu never did that in public, he said he didn't have a good voice and he was sound deaf as if an elephant stepped on his ears, which well... was a fucking lie. He sang beautifully, his voice wasn't sore, it was the exact opposite it was honeyed and sweet. The ravenette could listen to this endlessly.

Sakusa sneaked closer as quietly as possible, not to let the setter know. He wanted a peek at what Atsumu was working on. Which wasn't a great idea.

The spiker leaned in and put his ear next to the headset, slightly touching Atsumu in the process. The song was playing and the ravenette got to listen to it for about... half of a second.

Atsumu felt something touch shoulder, since he forgot the spiker was in his room, he straight up turned around punching the introuder in the nose as hard as he could.

 [A/N Did you expect something cute? Sike I guess :P]

Sakusa stumbeled back few feet and hit the wall behind him.

- AGHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR? -Sakusa yelled in pain, grabbing his nose with both of his hands.

- OMI?! WHY THE FUCK ARE YA SNEAKING UP ON ME?! - Atsumu shouted back, only after the fact he hit his teammate.

- Oh Fuck. Yer bleeding omi. - Atsumu said after seeing the blood dripping from inbeetween his friends fingers.

 He run up to Sakusa and grabbing his elbow and taking him to the kitchen.

- Hey Guys- OH GOD WHAT HAPPEND? - Meian yelled repulsed sitting on the couch.

- What happend Meian-san? SAKUSAN! ARE YOU OKAY? - Hinata said popping out from the corner.

- Yeah, never better Hinata, thanks for asking. - Sakusa said sarcasticlly.

- HEY GUYS! I think something is bleeding here. - Bokuto said walking out of the bathroom looking behind him at the blood drops on the floor.

- Yeah NO SHIT BOKUTO. - Barnes said looking at Atsumu who was looking thru every drawer to find a tissue for the spiker. He took a sipp of his tea, he didn't know if he loved or hated this team.

- Here stick it up your nose, I'm going to find an ice pack. - Atsumu said rolling a piece of a paper towel and handing it to him.

- Thanks. - Sakusa said. He did as the setter instructed him to. He walked over to Meian and sat next to him, who was watching TV.

- So how did this- Meian started to speak, but got cut off by the ravenette.

- I don't want to talk about this. -

- 'Kay, he was just asking, jeez - Adriah said walking to Barnes.

Inunaki walked to his boyfriend and stopped for a second to look at Sakusa.

- Is Atsumu wearing short shorts right now or..? - Inunaki said and looked around for the blond.

His quesition caused Barnes to choke on his tea, Adriah had to pat his back few times so he wouldn't die. Bokutos' and Hinatas' eyes widen like deers in the headlights. Meian looked at his boyfriend as if to say ,,You fucked up real nice".