4. The Gift

- So what do you want to watch? - Atsumu asked pulling out a bowl with fresh popcorn and some other snacks and drinks.

- I don't know, you pick. - Sakusa said, while unfolding the couch to a bed and putting some blankets and pillows to make a cozy pillow fort.

- It's your birthday you pick - Atsumu demanded.

- Hmmmm... Okay I like this one thriller - Sakusa said, while jumping on the couch, which made him bounce a bit.

- Sure! Oh god! I need to grab the present, be right back. - Atsumu said running out of the room.

Even if they didn't show it to the team, they were closer than most. For example him and Atsumu had been doing movie nights everytime they had their birthdays. Atsumu thought of it, when they first met at the All Japan Youth Camp. Sakusa celebrated his birthday, while on the camp, so he couldn't spend it with his family, but it's not like he wanted to, but the setter took pitty on him and watched the movies with him 'till the sunrise. Komori fell asleep right after practice, so they  watched many scary movies. Komori and Hoshiumi called them Zombies the next day. 

The spiker had no clue, what the setter got him, but his gifts were always spot on. And it was like that for everybody, he knew what they liked and disliked. Atsumu never gave thoughtless gifts, but the same doesn't go for the others.

He remembered the time Inunaki bought a vibrator for Adriah and Barnes, thinking they were a couple... When somebody finally told him that they weren't a couple, he started  to justify himself by saying ,,ThEy HaVe ThE dYnAmIc Of A cOuPlE!". Sakusa was personally embarassed for him, but Boukto and Hinata thought it was hilarious.

- I'm back! - Atsumu yelled with a large black box in his hands with a golden wrapped around it.

- Oh god you out did yourself again this year. Can I open it? - Sakusa asked looking at the box.

- And what time is ? - Atsumu asked sarcastycly, while putting down the box.

- It's 22:12 - Sakusa said sighing

- You gotta wait less than two hours - Atsumu said while smiling playfully.

Sakusa frowned and glared at him as if to say ,,You are a meanie". Not the unknowlage of most, Sakusa is a big manchild

- put on the movie - Atsumu said jumping nesxt to Sakusa. He grabbed the popcorn and grabbed a fist full of it as the begging scene rolled in.

---

The main character walked inside a dark room, where the killer was hidden behind the door frame.

Suddenly the alarm on Atsumu's phone went off, which scared the living crap out off Atsumu.

- AHhhhhh - He yelled as he jumped in his seat.

- Calm down Miya, it's just the alarm you set for midnight. remember? - the spiker said sitting up straight.

- So that means... Happy Fucking Birthday Omi-kun - Sakusa said as he gave the latte a huge and bright grinn.

- Can I open the gift now? - Sakusa asked raising his eyebrow at the blond.

- Yeah - Atsumu said while grabbing the black box. He put the gift on his friends lap.

The spiker pulled on the ribbon, he lifted the lid.

- There is a ROLLER! - Sakusa looked at Atsumu like a kid in a candy store.

- Yup. - the other nodded.

- LYSOL! - Sakusa said.

- TAKAI UMEBOSHI! THEY COST A FUCKING FORTUNE! How much is this one? - Sakusa said looking for a price tag.

- 125 000 YEN! ( about 900 dollars ). HOLY FUCK ATSUMU! I CAN'T TAKE THAT! - the ravenette  said with his eyes wide looking at the other.

- If you are freaking out about that, you have to see the next one. - Atsumu said with excitement visible all over him.

- There is MORE? Okay... A stack of papers? - The spiker said looking at Atsumu for an anwser.

- So... It was really hard to get it. First, because it's the only copy, Second I only discovered you like him yesterday, so I had to work fast and by some miracle, I got it. Sakusa Kiyoomi, this is an unpublished voulume 0 of your favourite series by Itazura, that was never published. - Atsumu said waiting for his friends reaction. This voulme was a draft that he wanted to publish, but something happend and he, just mentally couldn't. He twitted about it some year ago and that it was never going to be published with a capiton ,, ten months of work down the drain". His fanbase was devastated.

It was about a murder in a really weird place and in really suspicios conditions. The victim was found dangeling with her head down in one of new yorks apartaments, but she didn't have any blood left and her hair was cut weirdly. The murderer wasn't any of her friends, family or coworkers. It was her stalker, who nobody knew she had. It was quite drastic and creepy all around.

When Sakusa realised what he was holding, he almost dropped it. It was the ONE AND ONLY copy of Itazuras' missing volume that the fanbase has been looking for, for YEARS.

His smile dropped into pure shock.

- How- how much did it cost you? I need to transfer that money to you back. - Sakusa said grabbing his phone to wire transfer.

- No. no. no. It's a gift. - Atsumu said shushing the spiker.

- how much? - Sakusa asked with his eyes stering at the draft of a book.

- Let's just say, he is a fan of my brothers cooking and when I told him you were a fan, he almost gave it for free. And leave it at that. - Atsumu said winking at Sakusa

- Atsumu. Oh my god, this- this is the best gift anyone has ever gotten me. - Sakusa said as he stood up energetically and kissed Atsumu on the forehead before running out to get his notebook.

Atsumu was left stunted for a good while.

- did he just kiss me? No I was imagining it. Wait- I wasn't. HE KISSED ME! OH GOD. Atsumu it ment nothing don't overthink it. Why would he do it? Why do I feel so... weird? It's not like I've not been kissed before, but I feel like this one was some how... diffrent. It's not gay to kiss the homies, yes that's it - Atsumu thought to himself.

Sakusa ran back almost falling over on the corner. He had a pen, the highlighters and a notepad.

- Are you going to read that now? - Atsumu asked smiling and shaking his head.

- What did you expect? - Sakusa said jumping over the backrest, landing right next to Atsumu.

Sakusa covered himself and Atsumu with a blanket and scooted closer.

- So I guess I'll go to my room  - The setter said stretching his arms out.

- No, please stay here. - Sakusa said looking at Atsumu.

- Sure. Maybe you could read me the book and we can see, which one of us guesses the who is the killer first? - Atsumu proposed a challange, that he knew he would win, but the spiker didn't need to do that.

- Oh you are on Miya. -