Proposal

TW: DNF, Brief Mention of S*x, Mentions of Harm/Murder

Dream

"Gogy!" I yelled when George opened the door, a huge smile on his face. "I had almost forgotten what your face looks like, it's been so long." I jumped off the couch, and rushed to him, swinging him around in my arms like a child. But there was no way I could actually forget him. Even if I had permanent amnesia, the one thing I would remember would be his face. The way his hair looks in the morning, how his eyes are so perfect, I wish I could get lost in them and never be found.

"You are a child, Dream." He said, and there was such an open, loving happiness in him, it overwhelmed me, making me feel almost high.

"You love me." I said jokingly, and I didn't expect the fire in his expression.

"Yes I do." He said, and he pulled himself up, elbows on my shoulders, and crushed his face against mine. I gasped at the intensity of it, and he pushed against me, backing me into a wall. I felt his tongue slide into my mouth, and my hands went to his hair.

His fingers traced my jaw, the tenderness contrasting with the need of his lips against mine.

I pulled away as delicately as I could, and he looked at me with big, reproachful eyes, his pupils blown wide.

"I need. . . to breathe." I gasped, and he smiled wryly.

"No you don't." He said, pulling me back against him. In this moment, this perfect moment, I felt all my fears slip away. I knew he would say yes. I knew it would work out. And I knew I had to do it tonight. I wanted him to be mine. And I didn't want to wait a single second.

"Let's go to dinner." I said in between when his lips were crushed against mine.

"Bed." He said adamantly, moving his lips to my neck.

"After. Somewhere. . .nice." I stumbled on the words, barely able to think.

"Okay." he moaned. For a moment, I panicked, remembering that Gogy and I weren't alone, but when I opened my eyes, scanning the living room, there was no one there. Sapnap and Karl probably took a hint and went to Sap's room.

"Love, it's almost nine already." I said, and Gogy's lips slowed on my throat.

"Fine. But wear the green shirt with the jacket." He said, his hair a mess of thick, black waves.

"But I don't want you to damage that one." I said, smiling wryly, and he raised an eyebrow.

 "Fine." I groaned playfully, and he reached up on his tiptoes to kiss my nose.

We both went to our room, but I got dressed in the closet, wanting us to actually get stuff done, and slipped the small, black box into my jacket pocket.

"Ready to. . ." I walked out of the closet, no pun intended, but stopped dead when I saw George. He was wearing his dark blue suit, making his eyes sparkle in a way I had never seen. His hair was still mussed, but it made him look sexy in a way I couldn't even begin to describe. And he had put on eyeliner, making him look fierce. The sweet, open look from earlier replaced with this longing burning. "Holy —---." I breathed, and he smiled, playing with his jacket cuff.

"You like it? I wanted to do something different." He said, smiling.

"Let's go fast so we can come home and I can rip it off you." I said, and he blushed slightly, setting off the look.

"Alright, lead the way."

George

I had it all planned out in my head. We would go to the place we first met, there was going to be flowers, and sappy music, and everything. But, the moment I got home, I knew there was no way that was happening. I wanted him to be mine now, not later.