Part 3

Heyyyy! After I finished the part 2 I immediately do that part and finally we will see something bad and good anyway let's go to our story!

And then she goes to check on her but...
She wasn't here! The only thing that she found was her window open!

                            ⚠️TW!⚠️
Joyce pov

When I came home and I heard that from Will I feel so bad for my little girl! What was happening that make her feel so bad! The worst with her was that everyone was telling their problems to her and she was listening but she didn't tell her problems to anyone but now I knew that she was wanted someone to tell her problems so I immediately go to her room! I knocked but I didn't hear anything, so I again knocked but still anything! To be honest I was afraid because when I adopt her and Jane me and  Hopper we found out that Kate was cutting herself and all of us were so sad about that! And because I didn't want to happen the same I open the door and she wasn't there! The only thing that I found was her window open! I didn't panic because I thought that she wanted to see Eddie so I came back to the living room!

It was midnight and everyone came back home! Jane was staying in Mike's today! When Jonathan and Hopper came back they saw us that we were a little bit worried, they asked us what happened and we told them everything about Jane! They couldn't believe that she was crying because anyone ever saw Kate crying so we came to our bed to sleep and we hoped that tomorrow she'll come and ask her what happened

Kate's pov

When I woke up, I wasn't fell good... It was worse and I was seeing this memory every time I was closing my eyes! God I can't anymore to feel like this so I did something that I didn't know how this will worked but I didn't care! I sneaked out of my window and run away to clean my mind!

The time was 2 in the morning and I was still running,but I had to come back so I did and during the return I was thinking that I had to tell that to the guys so they'll know! I couldn't see his face ever again! I didn't knew If I wanted to see the reaction of their face when I tell them that but I had to!

A few minutes later I go back to my room from my window and sleep!

                   *The next morning*

When I woke up I was alone In the house! I knew that today my parents were working but what about Will and Jonathan? Anyway I took a shower while I was trying to clean my thoughts but it didn't worked! After that I wear a dress,

I let my hair down and I called Will but he didn't pick it! Then Jonathan but he didn't pick up too! I was confused but then I remembered that I had done something to all the walkie talkies which you can hear everything without press the button to...

I let my hair down and I called Will but he didn't pick it! Then Jonathan but he didn't pick up too! I was confused but then I remembered that I had done something to all the walkie talkies which you can hear everything without press the button to talk so I was  sure  that  someone definitely has their walkie talkie so I took mine and try to hear something until I heard some talks and then I heard Steve telling to Robin that the rest of the group was in the skull rock and I was going there too! But why didn't they tell me ?

Heyyyyy! This is the next part and I hope you liked it! If you have any questions asked me and I'll answer them!