Part 1

Hello so today you'll read the first part of the story and if you ever have a question ask me and I'll answer it!But now let's go to our story!

Kate's pov

Finally! School is over,but honestly if you ask me I'm not gonna say that I will miss any of my classmates! They were all a$$oles! But I don't have to think that things these days! The summer has already been here, we won't have homework for 3 months and I can be 24/7 with my boyfriend and my friends! I can't believe that!

It was Friday and tomorrow I was gonna meet Eddie!Now the time is 18:00 pm and I was watching TV! My mom and my dad were at work, Jane and Will were at Mike's house with the other kids and Jonathan was a date with Nancy, so I was here all alone!Until...

Someone knocked the door, in the start I was wondering who was it but I heard Eddie's voice!

Kate: Eddie what are you doing here?

I didn't saw him very well! With that look I knew that he took again drvgs! I sight and tell him

Kate:Eddie, hey you know you can talk to me... Why do you do this to yourself?

To be honest when he takes drvgs I'm afraid of him.

Eddie: Kate... Just please sh#t the f#ck up!

What? He comes to my house and then he tell me that? Something is definitely wrong

Kate:Eddie why are you saying that? Talk to me I know that something is wrong

Eddie: I TOLD YOU TO ST#UP UP! WHAT WORD YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND?

He yelled at me! Oh god when he do that I'm like a little girl that she look a " monster" and she can't sleep at night!

Kate: Come on Eddie I don't know what's going on and why are you talk to me like that but please tell me what's wrong so we can fix that together!

I told that with tears in my eyes

After that he take my hand and he stuck me to the wall! I realized that he was going to... raped me! We never had do that because I was afraid and he understands that but today I didn't knew what to do! When he kissed my neck I , was crying , I told him to stop but he didn't! I was so afraid of him, my biggest fear it will became true! But I take the bravuty and I pushed him! I yelled him to stop with that!

Eddie's pov

Today my day wasn't going very well I had seen my childhood friend Chrissy to die in front of my eyes a few minutes ago! I panicked, I didn't know what to do so I take some drvgs that I had and take them! I couldn't talk to anyone of what happened so I took my keys and go to Kate's during the running to go to her house I was more and more in the cause of the pills! When I arrived I knocked her door and saw her! I knew that she's afraid of me when I take those,but I couldn't do nothing, I felt like I had to took those! When she saw me like this she helped me and I entered to the house! She asked me a lot of times what happened and that I can talk to her! God can she sh#t up for a minute! But... Oh god I'm not okay why am I telling this it's my fault! I came to her house and now I'm telling her to sh#t up I have to get out of here! But I... I can't, I want her, I need her now! I took her hand and go to her bedroom! Immediately I started to kiss her neck, I felt her tears fell but I didn't care, until she punched me and felt down to the floor and started crying I realized what I've done! I'm a monster... A monster I just hurt the love of my life we were together for 3 years and now I made this thing to her!

Kate's pov
After that I immediately felt down, and yelled at him so loud that probably the neighborhoods hears us but I didn't care after that!

Kate: GO AWAY NOW AND WE'RE DONE! I DON'T WANNA SEE YOU AGAIN AFTER THAT

Eddie was going to tell me something but I didn't wanna hear him

Eddie: Kate I'm...

Kate: I said GO AWAY! IS THERE SOMETHING THAT YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND? GO THE HELL AWAY!

Eddie goes away from the house and I was broken on the floor crying!

A few minutes later I heard keys from outside the door, I hadn't realized who was it when I hear their voice!

Heyyyyy! How was it the first part? Do you like it? Do you have any questions?