Part: 10(Mishti-Pari Meet)

Hello Lovely People's!!
Show some love to this story also!!
No Target!!
Do likes and comments if you like itt!!
Happy Reading ❤️

MISHTI'S POV

I got up at 3:30 pm and went to get freshen up as I have to go to meet my friend after so long also she is like my sister. I made myself dressed up in a mini white frock above my knees with which short heels and open hairs with white hair band.

 I made myself dressed up in a mini white frock above my knees with which short heels and open hairs with white hair band

And went to the given place. It was 4:45pm so I wait for her to come. After 10-15 min she came there.

Pari : Hey!!! I didn't make you wait too long did I?

Mishti : No. No. yrr plz have a seat tell me what you want to eat??

Pari : Umm...let's have a ice-cream.

Mishti: Ooo you remember that I liked Ice cream!!

Pari: Of course Mish how can I forget that.

I call the waiter and tell him the order after random chats and having ice cream, we start our discussion.

Mishti : So how was you trip?

Pari: It was awesome we had so much fun and also my parents was so worried about me but after some days I tried hard to forget everything and make my parents happy and now I've decided that I will never love someone, except the one whom my parents will select for me.

Mishti: That's good!!!you should do that as they will never choose a wrong guy for you I think after your MBBS you should get ready for your marriage I am eagerly waiting for my jiju to come I said in teasing manner.

Pari : Mish you will never change right?

Mishti: Right!

We both laughed!!!

Pari : Yeah I have done mine!!! What about you did you select him for yourself or not ? Tell me something about him.

Mishti : Of course I've selected him Pari...His name was Ritwik Noon. He is the CEO of fashion house company. His sister named Isha doing BSC...always teases me by her bhai's name and his parents are so polite and good hearted and also how can I deny for him...his family get ready for pursuing my higher studies.

Pari : Mish I think this is not the matter for which you have selected him as you've refused so many rich person and so many humble guys and their families was also ready for your studies and now you've selected him I think you are in love at first sight idiot!!!!

Mishti : Pariiiiiiiiiiii yrr how can you tell this...just a while back you were giving me the wisdom for not to love anybody and now see yourself. I want to clear that I'm not in love with anyone!!!

Pari : Everyone refuses at first and the way you are talking about him and his family...I think. - she said in teasing way but I interrupted.

Mishti: No more yrr not like that let's come to my house we will have dinner, my parents will also love to meet you back after almost 1 and half month and after that I will drop you.

Pari : No yrr my parents would worry about me.

Mishti : Okk one more thing my marriage is scheduled on next week and tell me that you are coming to my wedding.

Pari : Ok baba okkk!!! How can I refuse it..ok bye... it's already 7:00 pm.

Mishti : Ok bye and plz surely come!!

And they both left for their respective houses.
Mishti came to her home after freshen up she came downstairs for dinner they having their chats while eating.

Mishti's Mom: Beta where were you?

Mishti : Mumma I went to meet Pari.

Mishti's Mom : Is she came from her trip?

Mishti : Yes!!!

Mishti's Mom: You should take her with youself so that we would also meet her and talk about her health and all that...

Mishti: No need mumma she is all right also she is coming to my wedding then you can meet her.

Mishti's Mom: Oh Mish..we forgot to tell you both that after 2 days there is haldi and sangeet ceremony...so you can invite Your friends and whoever you want...rest I will manage...

They both nodded. Naina left for her home as his husband came to pick her off. They all went to sleep.

She was laying on her bed and thinking about what Pari has told her.

MISHTI'S POV

Umm... Is she was right...I think wrong why I will fall in love....but if she is wrong then why I'm thinking about him all the time.

While thinking about all that she fall asleep.

Next morning Mishti was sleeping on her bed and same thing happened to her.
Fingers started rolling on her face those fingers put the hairs behind her ear and they started moving away from her but this time she open her eyes and started shouting in smiling way because she know those fingers can be of Isha as she always teases her but......

To be Continue....

PRECAP ~ A Beautiful Day !!!

Sooo here is the one small update...
Next one will be the longer one and beautiful one!!!
If this chapter gets good response then I will update one more chapter !!!
Do likes & comments!!!

~ Your Chotu & New Writer ❤️