Chapter 98 The Trio Reunited

Start from the beginning

However, Nhazul slowed down and instead kicked Eugeo's hand and sent the Blue Rose Sword flying, where it ended up stabbed into the ceiling.

Nhazul's thoughts: This ends now!

As Nhazul landed on his feet and rushed Eugeo, his sword started glow blue, as he used the Sword skill «Slant», he went to slash Eugeo and the duel

As Nhazul landed on his feet and rushed Eugeo, his sword started glow blue, as he used the Sword skill «Slant», he went to slash Eugeo and the duel. However, Nhazul was shocked when he saw Eugeo with 5 Wind Elements and pushed Nhazul back to the end of the room.

Alice: Is that person really your partner, Eugeo?

Nhazul: What do you mean? You're the one who said that Eugeo had already had been synthesized!

Alice: That's true, but... I'm not sure how to say this. For someone who just became an Integrity Knight, he seems to accustomed to battle. For instance, the Incarnate Arms skill he used earlier, as well as that Aerial Element skill just now, makes it hard to believe he's a novice.

As Eugeo retrieved his Blue Rose Sword from the celling, he looked towards Nhazul and Alice.

Alice: Should I fight him next?

Nhazul: No... This is between me and him.

As Nhzual walked towards Eugeo, he got into a stance with his sword, looking at his jet black sword.

Nhazul's thoughts: I'm counting on you, Partner... I promise to give you a name when this is all over. So lend me your strength!

Nhazul: Let's do this, Eugeo!

As Nhazul rushed Eugeo once again, the two of started to clash,

trading blows with one another, before the two of them ended up slashing each other

Nhazul: Damn it!

As Nhazul flipped back and rushed Eugeo, he kicked him back. As Eugeo had his back to Nhazul, he went for another «Slant», he then recognized the reddish glow coming from Eugeo and he was surprised.

Nhazul's thoughts: That's...!

Quickly turning, Eugeo used the two handed counterattack Skill that Nhazul knew from Aincrad as