𝓛𝓮𝓿𝓮𝓵 𝓽𝓱𝓻𝓮𝓮

{Y/N}

By the time me and Aki get to the scene I see Denjis arm get blown off.

"I'll help him right now Aki, please contact Himeno for backup," I say quickly before running to aid Denji.

"DENJI!" I shouted sliding across the guts of what I assume was once the bat devil.

Denji is hunched over in pain and Power is on the ground clearly dazed.

Just then a disgusting tentacle like figure grabs Denjis once attached arm.

"How gross," I thought out loud as I see where the tentacle is attached to..an ugly leach devil.

After examining Denjis arm it quickly eats and swallows it.

"Denji please rest and trust that I can handle this," I  told him while giving him a reassuring smile.

"Power, can you move?" I asked her as there appears to be no physical damage to her body.

"Not even a finger," She replies while eyeing the leach devil.

"Take Meowy and flee, please," She added. I look at Denji and then hand him the cat, he shouldn't be having to fight in his condition.

"Denji you heard her, please go."

Before I can tell what Denji is going to do next I pull out my katana that rest on my waist. It's long and flexible, almost whip like.

"I'm sorry but, I can't allow you to cause any more harm to my friends," I shout at the devil while standing my ground.

"And after I finally found him. It's you, right? The one who killed Batty." The Devil says while looking at Denji.

"He was my man, y'know?!"

She starts flaying around.

"Oh..you're pretty cute yourself." She says to Denji, now getting too close for comfort.

Before she can make another move I slash her in the face and she screams.

"You bitch!"

She shouts at me and then launches one of her leach like tentacles towards us.

Quickly pushing Denji out of the way, I dodge and run past her. After successfully getting behind her she quickly smashes the ground which sends me flying. I quickly gain my composure however, and before she can grab me with her leach like arm I land and run across it,

"First form, shivers of first love." I whispered to myself as I successfully slash her tentacle off.

She screams and with her other tentacle grabs Denji and throws him across in the other direction.

"DENJI!" I shout hoping he wasn't hurt severely.

Before she can go and grab me with her 2nd tentacle I react.

"Second form, love pangs." I whisper again and create whip slashes around myself to ward off her tentacle.

I quickly jump in the air but before I can land another blow on her she pushes me mid air and I crash down.

"Huh?? L/N," I hear Denji say and while getting up I see Denji runs up and punches the leach devil himself.

'He's so strong!' I admired.

However the devil punches Denji back just as quickly and he lands in the guts of the bat devil.

"Is this a joke? How'd a little pupper like you kill my Batty?"

I quickly run back to Denji to make sure he's ok, by now he has blood all over and his chainsaw is sticking only halfway out his head.

The devil went on to tell us about her and the bat devils dream, and how Denji ruined it.