Chapter 1!

Mario's pov:
I was walking around divinus trying to find ingredients to make my mushroom stew,then I saw the brunette from protectors.He was speaking to himself-?I do not understand these people...but they have to stay regardless of anything said,what could he be talking about to himself...?His money?He's rich...that's what rich people do,right?What would kit do..pass him? Say hi to him????

Bryan:Umm hey?*he waved his hand in front of my face*

Mario:*I snap out of my thoughts*Oh, uh hi.

Bryan:Hey!By any chance, do you know if there's a shop to by meat or some sort of ingredients anywhere?

Mario:I have been trying to find a store like that for myself for a while now-

Bryan:Oh!uh-okay?we can find it together then-

Bryan's POV:

Me and Mario walk together, I really am wondering if he has lived here for almost his whole life.HOW DOES HE NOT KNOW WHERE THE STORE IS???????I don't even think he even has money with him...HOW DID HE THINK HE WOULD BE BE ABLE TO BUY ANYTHIN????? whatever =|🌟I will buy it🌟

Mario:So uh, how was your day-?

Bryan:It was good, how about you?*he keeps on saying um or uh is he nervous about talking to me :|am I scary..PFFT-DID I JUST SAY THAT.HA*

Mario:it was okay

Bryan:that's nice =] *huh he didn't say um or uh ,this time, cool =D*

Mario's Pov:

Why was I stuttering..that should never happen to me,if this happens when I talk to anyone else even a little stutter can show that I'm weak of some way . In a mindset of someone who wants to endanger you ,your weak point is the best point to them. I can never let that happen to me again..wait.why is my heart racing!?Am I endanger? But no... this can't be danger.. he's a fire dragon slayer.. I couldn't..what's going on then???I'm not...oh no.

------------------------
Sorry for this short thing but whatever I will add more no worries.