Chapter 1 - New life

I was practicing in the park with Karna. Each battle I play I will calculate Karna movement until it was perfect. While I was thinking someone spoke "hey are you a blader?" I look at the person with white hair and red eyes.

'Wait, I know this guy..I remember he was Shu kurenai from the national tournament last year he got a scar from Lui' I thought and respond to him "yes I am" I hold my hand out to shakehand "you're Shu kurenai from the last year nationals" he accept it "yeah, you Velzard Lennox?"
"Yeah last year we doesn't get a chance to battle. How about now?" I offer him "why not".

At the battle ring, we launch our beyblade and I launch a perfecr circle whuch make the launcher rope look like a circle in 2D.

Spriggan is a balance type and Shu is smart and of this thing.
Can he counter Karna?
In the end of battle I won with finish off the court. "I think it's enough for today" I said and the sunset as the view "you right" Shu said

"See you at the tournament Shu" I walk away from the park.

Tomorrow they will held a Tokyo tournament back like old time.
I already register myself, now I just watch the other bladers battle while I'm waiting for my battle. I wore my usual outfit.

(THE HAIRSTYLE without the ribbons

(THE HAIRSTYLE without the ribbons. IGNORE THE Apperance!)

My battle about to start with (R/N), with one hit I won easily.

In Valt place with his friends and siblings:

"Only one hit..." Valt said "she was a female, must be embarrassing lost to a girl~" Rantaro said "I don't think (R/N) have to be embarrassed" Toko said "yeah look at this" they show an information about my beyblade career "She won the second place last year in national".

After weeks the semi final was Shu kurenai, Valt Aoi, Wakiya Murasaki and me. Valt win against Wakiya and in my match with Shu I notice his right hand 'his hand were...injured but he still wanna fight this battle'

Because of his hand were injured I had advantage to take him down even though I can defeat him without injuries.

I got into final with Valt Aoi as my opponent.