"Even my love for Transformers?" He questions with a grin.

"If you accept my love my for Spider-Man." I shrug as my thumb caress his cheek bone.

"It's a deal." He said sealing his words with a kiss.

His lips lock with mine and slowly my arms wind around his neck as he pulls me impossibly close to him, put chest flushed against each other with his arms wrapped around my waist.

His tongue trespass the seam of my lips, and I part them slightly letting him do as he please,  and I tasted him on my lips and tongue. I wanted to taste him forever.

A breathless moan escapes me and his hold on me tightens before we pull back, our heavy breathing mingling then dissolving into then air as our foreheads rest against one another's.

"Good doing business with you." I mutter and he manages a chuckle.

"Great business."

"I'll have to leave around ten. Is there anything you want to do before then?" I ask.

"We could do nothing together." He says.

"Let's go swimming, but I didn't bring a swim suit." I said glancing down at my attire that consisted of navy blue sweatpants and a crop top, "Can I borrow one of your shirts?"

He looks down at me giving me a nod. His arms slides from my waist and he grasp my hand, holding my palm face up as he kisses my wrist

I smile at the gesture.

Carter gave me a plain, white T-shirt to wear over myself since I discarded my comfort clothes and was left in my undergarments. My hair was wrapped into a bun, sitting on the top of my head, so I didn't get my hair wet.

The sky glows yellow, orange, and pink as the sun slowly falls to the other side of the Earth, to soon leave us with the moon.

A warm breeze caresses my exposed skin as we step further outside, Carter not far behind, and a smile graced my lips.

Bumblebee runs past me, barking loudly, as she heads straight for the free space in the backyard; her golden fur glowing as it reflects the warm light from the sky.

She was happy.

Using the three stepped stairs I slowly get into the water, letting myself get use to it, as goosebumps appear on my skin from the cool temperature.

I turn to Carter when I realize he wasn't getting in the pool but was sitting on the edge with his feet in the water.

At their own accord, my eyes drift down to his bare abdomen, where subtle abs were carved. "You don't wanna get in?"

"No. I just want to watch you."

"Stalker."

It was relaxing, slowly walking around in the pool and letting my hands run through the water and focusing on how the motion was soft on my fingertips, and as Carter said, he watched me.

He seemed almost intrigued watching me in the water. I feel him watching me even with my back towards him.

I turn to face him, my hand swaying under water, "What is it, cariño?" I smile softly as our eyes meet.

"Tell me something I don't know about you." It was soft demand and his brows gently pinched together.

"What do you want to know?" I ask walking towards him.

"Something I don't know."

I hum at his specific request as I place myself between his legs that dangle off the pool edge and into the water as he leans back.