You mentally sighed to yourself 'Well shit.'

Everything went silent as his body hit the water, seconds than minutes went by without him coming up to the surface, you felt the lump in your throat forming as you grew worried, but before you knew it the crowd erupted in a new round of cheers as Heath emerged from the water. But when he walked out onto the pavement you noticed him limp, it was barely noticeable but it was there.

You decided to follow him inside to ask him if he was ok. When you finally caught up to him, the sparkle had gone from his eyes and there was a look of smugness on his face. "Hey Y/n, did you see that incredible jump I just pulled off? Bet you've never seen anything like it before!"

"Yeah I did, but you got hurt doing it just like I told you." You crossed your arms, "Psst no I didn't I feel a ok baby I don't feel nothin." He laughed You decided to follow him inside to ask him if he was ok. When you finally caught up to him, the sparkle had gone from his eyes and there was a look of smugness on his face. "Hey Y/n, did you see that incredible jump I just pulled off? Bet you've never seen anything like it before!"

"Yeah I did, but you got hurt doing it just like I told you." You crossed your arms, "Psst no I didn't I feel a ok baby I don't feel nothin." He laughed bitterly as he rubbed his sore ankle. "Ok then what is that then?" You pointed at his bruised ankle He glanced down at his bruised ankle and tried to hide a wince.

"Heath you need to be more careful you know?" Heath rolled his eyes, dismissing your concern. "Come on, Y/n, where's your sense of adventure?" You chuckled slightly slapping his arm "I do just none that gets me hurt or in trouble." "That's what I'm here for, to keep you out of trouble," you replied, playfully nudging him.

"Oh really?" Heath raised an eyebrow, a mischievous smirk forming on his face. You scoffed at his teasing expression. "Not like that." You crossed your arms and gave him a mock glare. Heath feigned innocence, shrugging his shoulders.

"Anyways your ankle is bruised let me see it," You said, genuine concern lacing his voice.

"Alright." Heath shrugged pulling up his leg laying it down onto a chair next to you. "No No not here, in the restroom." You slapped his leg down, "My bad." He chuckled before following you into the restroom.

"Now tell me if this hurts." You said as you touched the spot that looked slightly swollen. "Ow!" He flinched and recoiled. You smiled before flicking it again, he winced looking at you wide eyed. "What was that for?" He whined you only shrugged, "I'll be right back, I'm going to ask for an ice pack." You went out to find the host by the living room and asked them for an ice pack. "There in the freezer, what happened?" The host asked as he gave you a look of concern.

"Heath." You answered, the host nodded understandingly and you walked to the freezer grabbing the ice pack and quickly rushing back to the restroom where Heath was waiting. "Here, this should help reduce the swelling." You handed him the ice pack. "You know Heath, you need to stop being this reckless your going to get yourself seriously hurt." You scoffed as you finished up.

"Yeah I know you told me that already." Heath sighed looking straight into your eyes, you stared at him right back, "It's a little tight." You rolled your eyes, "It's not supposed to fit like a glove." You mumbled, and he smiled letting out a small laugh.

He gazed at your lips for moment before staring back into your eyes. "I mean what the hell were you thinking?" You shook your head trying to focus. "You never listen." You huffed, he snickered listening to your kind scolding. You looked up to catch him staring at you with half lidded eyes, his warm hazel eyes gazed into yours "Why are you looking at me like that?" You eyed him questioningly.

He leaned in towards you, and you felt your heart beat faster. You were so close you could feel the heat radiating off of him, making you feel warm against him.

"Heath what the hell are you doing?" Your lips were centimeters away from his, He smiled goofily at you before placing his lips against yours, pressing them hard. You unexpectedly let out a slight gasp surprised at his sudden move, but you let yourself give in and kissed him back wrapping your arms around his neck. You both stayed in that position for what felt like eternity, neither of you wanted to let go, like two magnets clinging onto each other, but it soon came to an end as he pulled away, "I always wanted to do that." He confessed before smashing his lips (Not literally) back onto yours.

It soon started to become more heated as he bit your lip asking for more, you accepted parting your mouth slightly and letting his tongue encircle yours. You felt his hands traverse around your waist as he pulled you closer.

Little did you two know in the corner of the wall a flash of a camera captured the moment of your intense blissful kiss.