200[MODERN UA SPECIAL]

[THIS IS FOLLOWING THE SPECIAL JR HIGH AND HIGH SCHOOL ARC. (Credit to rightful owners.)]

THIS IS FOR MY GIYU FANS.

VALENTINES DAY, the day Zenitsu favored the most

VALENTINES DAY, the day Zenitsu favored the most. Excitement was evident throughout his form, his face held a large smile and he held himself with confidence.

"Valentine's Day is finally here! I'm so excited, I couldn't sleep! I couldn't wait for school to start, so I just came early. Wow it's hard to believe so many months have gone by since then!"

Though by lunch break his excitement was easily replaced by anger. He exclaimed he wanted to be hot so that next year he could finally revive some chocolates.

"ONE CHOCOLATE IS ALL I WANT." The man exclaimed with an angry aura surrounding him.

Tanjiro merely stared at him with a blank expression. He paused momentarily before speaking softly to the boy: "You do know, it's July right?"

"What's wrong with preparing early? Speaking of which, I need you to come with me." Zenitsu spoke in a serious matter, in return caused Tanjiro to sweat drop.

"Whaa?"

"I want to conduct some research ahead of time." The boy replied while glaring swiftly pulling Tanjiro away.

While guiding him down the hallway they ran into a teacher with flaming hair. The man held himself with confidence.

KYOJURO RENGOKU
HISTORY TEACHER
NUMBER OF VALENTINES DAY CHOCOLATESS RECEIVED: 28.

"How did I become popular with girls? Nothing special. It's not like I come to school to be popular." Rengoku explained as he held a notebook in one hand, though while talking he changed his position.

Zenitsu angrily clenched onto Tanjiro while a dark aura surrounded the boy. His teeth chattered as he thought to himself: 'Yeah right. You don't just get twenty eight chocolates thrown your way by doing nothing. Drop the clueless act.'

"Hmm, well there is one thing. I use dynamic breathing to speak. And open my mouth widen enough to that even the last row can hear." Kyojuro explained in a cheerful tone of voice, only for in return Zenitsu to grow more annoyed.

"Dynamic breathing, huh? That was completely useless. Never mind." Zenitsu muttered only to sigh and walk away from the teacher and Tanjiro. In which left Tanjiro horrified and Kyojuro offended.

[Y/N] happened to stroll by at the right moment. At the scene before her, she rolled her eyes before commenting to Kyojuro: "He won't get any with that attitude."

"Maybe he will! The man needs confidence!" The exclaimed back, only for her to shrug her shoulder before walking into the teachers lounge.

"Zenitsu! Are you listening to me? Let's go apologize to Rengoku-sensei. Zenitsu!" Tanjiro shouted at the boy who angrily stormed down the stairs.

"Shut your mouth!! You have any idea how I feel doing this research? Can't you see how humiliating it is for me to go around asking?! And what was that answer? Talk with a wider mouth?! Using breathing?! What is this? Choir practice?! What a bunch of crap. If it means I can get chocolates.. fine I guess I can do it. Somebody please give me one chocolate!"

While in the teachers lounge the screaming of the boy was quite evident. Some of the teachers chose to ignore it while Sanemi grew annoyed.

[Y/N] continued to ignore the boy while grading papers. Though she heard the math teacher speak: "Which brat is making all that noise? I'll carve them up!"

"Who do you think it could be? Probably Zenitsu?" Kanae commented, while resting her hand on her chin.

"Most likely, he's being quite annoying." [Y/N] deadpanned, slamming her pen on the desk annoyed.

"Yes! Seems he's mastered speaking loudly! Impressive!"

"Kyojuro, no. That's not a good thing." [Y/N] commented as she glanced at her co-worker who held his usual smile.

"I'm taking lunch."
_____

Giyu say on the stairs alone, he glanced at the ground while talking. He held his usual emotionless expression.

GIYU TOMIOKA
GYM TEACHER
NUMBER OF VALENTINES DAY CHOCOLATES RECEIVED: 31

"I've never tried to be popular."

"He's lying straight through his teeth. Why are you trying to play us dirty? I bet your not telling because you don't want to get less of your own share, you greedy jerk." Zenitsu commented as he clung onto Tanjiros shirt.

"Enough of the disrespect! Tomioka-sensei already has it hard enough being forever alone and having lunch all by himself everyday!" Tanjiro shouted, finally having had enough of the blondes antics.

"That's not it at all. I have a girlfriend, and talking while eating is hard enough." He said while chewing on his bread.

"What?"

"It's just that I can't talk while I'm eating. But you can communicate without talking. You can sense someone's feelings by gazing into their eyes. Honest people have eyes as clear as the sky. The eyes are the windows to the soul." Giyu commented as he suddenly grabbed the female walking by and locked eyes.

"Too bad, I don't have any telepathy skills! That was pitiful. Talk about a waste of time! And where did she even come from?! I doubt you have a girlfriend!" Zenitsu shouted as he pointed towards the now present [Y/N] and Giyu who held her arms.

"That was super rude and you know it! We're sorry!" Tanjiro said as he bowed repeatedly in an apologetic manner.

"I'm not forever alone." Giyu commented as he wrapped an arm around the female next to him. She just gave him a smile.

"It's funny how they don't believe you have a girlfriend. I guess I don't exist." [Y/N] smiled as she kissed the boys cheek.

He just pulled her tighter and shook his head, only to continue eating his bread. She just looked up at the sky, feeling like this was some parallel universe.

______

THANK YOU ALL FOR THE RECENT SUPPORT! It means a lot you guys continue to read my stories and give it constant support. I hope you all are doing well!