VIII - DEMONS

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓VIII- DEMON┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

┏━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┓
VIII- DEMON
┗━°⌜ 赤い糸 ⌟°━┛

 "What are you talking about [S/N]?" The younger girl questioned tilting her head

"I found something out, it's what demons need to walk in the sun." The elder girl replied as she continued to mess with her test tubes.

"What is it?" [Y/N] replied, while glancing towards the table.

"You know the blue flower mother kept hidden?"

"Yes.. why?"

"That's the key to making demons walk."

"What do you mean Nee-San?"

"[Y/N]-chan, make sure to never reveal the location of where it is placed. You may be the key to the future.." [S/N] muttered the last part quietly enough to where her sister couldn't hear.

"Of course! I promise I won't!"

"Good, now there's one more things I need to tell you about demons..."

People walked up and down the street during the day. A man stopped in front of one of the houses. A blush was casted over his pale skin. He looked to his book and back at the building. He knew he was at the right house.

While inside of the house Makio was tied up, her mouth covered while her head faced downward.

"Now then, answer me. Who was it that you were writing all of these little letters to? What was your name? Oh, I remember. It's Makio isn't it."

Makio shot her head up, she glared towards the demon as her anger increased. The woman had cuts along her face and shoulder area.