AM I RIGHT?

A few months ago ,me & my ex-bf were getting into lots of arguments & one day, he broke up with me. I took the break up very well as I was used to his toxicity & breaking up with me on every other thing.

This happened many times in the past. We were in a relationship for like around 2 years & we broke up with each other like 14-15 times!

So this time, I decided that I would not get back with him , no matter what.

For 3 months, he was nc with me. I found out from one of my friends that he asked a girl from my class out after seeing her posts in crop tops & shorts... disgusting. She rejected him (good for her) .

After these whole 3 months, he came crawling back to me, saying he missed me & he can never love anyone like he loved me & blah blah blah & that he wants to get back together. I refused.

Then that son of a bitch called my mother & told her that he wants to get back with me & I'm being stubborn! Luckily, my mother is like super chill & loves me a lot & she told him to leave me alone.

The next day, the dude called me again & started saying that bs again . I just told him that there was no way I was getting back with him. His fragile masculine ego got hurt & he hung up the call.

Later, I blocked him. So, a few days ago, he contacted me on Instagram (I forgot to block him there) with some stupid reels , like "we should give each other another chance." I ignored.

The same day, one of my friends told me that my ex told him that he wanted to make me jealous & was trying to get one of my best friends to start dating him . I contacted that friend of mine & sent her the chats between me & that other friend of mine. She told me that all that was true & my ex had been flirting with her for a while. She rejected him.

He came back to me & I rejected him as well. But one of my friend is not really happy with me & is saying I'm the asshole.

So, I just wanted to ask , am I in wrong here ??