Alternate Ending - If Gwen Joined Luffy

Mulai dari awal

Gwen: "Straw Hat Luffy... I accept your offer. Please allow me to join your crew."

He clapped a hand on my shoulder with a smile.

Luffy: "Heeheehee, of course! I want you to join!"

Usopp: "Welcome aboard, Gwen."

Nami: "It'll be nice to finally have another girl around."

Sanji: "When we get out to sea, I'll make you a dessert, anything you like!"

I smiled gratefully at their welcomes. But I turned back to Laboon, my heart still not one hundred percent sure. Until Zoro put a hand on my head, getting my attention.

Zoro: "It's okay, you can say goodbye. We'll wait, take your time."

I nodded thanking him, walking over to my brother.

Gwen: "Laboon... Are you sure about this? I-I'll stay if you-!"

He inched forward into me, urging me to go and have some freedom. Tears slipped down my cheeks and I hugged my giant whale brother the best I could.

Gwen: "I love you too, buddy. I swear on my life, I'll return to you......~~Even though I might not like this, I think that you'll be happier, I want you to be happier... Then only for a minute, I want to change my mind cause, this just don't feel right to me. I wanna raise your spirits... I want to see you smile, but know that means I'll have to leave...~~"

I stood back and placed my hand on his nose, both of us tearing up, remembering the gesture.

Gwen: "No matter where we go... no matter what we do... whether we're together or apart- *sob*! We will always be siblings!"

Although we were crying, we were also smiling.

Gwen: "We're family, Laboon...*sniffle* Now and forever! Don't you ever, ever forget that."

He nodded, giving me his word.

Crocus: "Go on now, Gwen... before you change your mind."

Gwen: "R-right..."

I pressed my forehead to his and kissed him.

Gwen: "I love you, baby brother! Goodbye... Goodbye..."

I ran to the Going Merry, not looking back until I was on board.

Luffy: "See ya, pops! Thanks again for the Log Pose! Take care!"

Crocus: "Have a safe trip, my boy!"

Luffy: "We're heading off, Laboon. Be ready to fight when we get back. And your sister will be just fine with us, so no need to worry."

Laboon cooed, trusting him with me and with keeping his promise.

Luffy: "Next stop! Whisky Peak! Ready, gang! Let's set sail!"

Gwen: 'I'll go! I'll have the adventure of a lifetime! And... I'll find us some closure.'

I ran to the stern and looked back at Crocus and my brother.

Gwen: "LABOOON!! This'll be the last time we say goodbye! I promise I'm coming back! We're family! Nothing will ever change that!"

He teared up and called out to me at those familiar words. I raised my violin, deciding to part ways with a smile and a song.

Gwen: "~~Oh, I bid farewell to the port and the land, and I paddle away from this mountain's red sands, to search for my long ago forgotten friends. To search for the place I hear all sailors end. As the souls of the dead fill the space of my mind, I'll search without sleeping 'til peace I can find. I fear not the weather, I fear not the sea. I remember the fallen, do they think of me? When their bones in the ocean forever will be.~~"