Chapter Eight: Adding to the list

Start from the beginning

"Gah!"

"Your losing to someone who's quirkless! Beat his ass Todoroki!" Kirishima yells 

"Shut your mouth! Focus on trying not to die when you fight me shitty hair!"

Todoroki scoffed then glared back up at Izuku. Izuku just looked at him waiting for his next move. Todoroki then sighed and used his fire to burn Izuku. There was a bit of smoke where Izuku was standing. Once the smoke cleared Todoroki was in shock.

"That hurt like a bitch" 

"How are you not crying in pain?!" 

"I have her as my girlfriend, and you think I'm going to cry over a little burn?" 

"What does she have to do with anything?!" 

*You'll find out sooner than you want to* 

Izuku then kicked Todoroki in the stomach and swept his leg making him fall. Izuku then towers over Todoroki glaring down at him.

"Forfeit" 

"Tch, fine" 

"The winner is Midoriya" 

Izuku walked back up to Momo and Katsuki.

"That was great Izuku!" 

"Yeah, kinda wish you broke his jaw though"

"Yeah same, I wish I did" 

"Bakugou, Kirishima, your up" Aizawa says 

Bakugou and Kirishima walked up and Bakugou immediately started grinning

"Begin"

Kirishima activated his quirk and ran up to Bakugou only to get exploded in the face. Bakugou then punched Kirishima but it didn't hurt Kirishima Because of his hardening. Bakugou then scoffed and kicked him. Kirishima fell back but got right back up. Kirishima swung at Bakugou but Bakugou dodged and exploded his face again. 

"Come on fight!" 

Kirishima growled in annoyance and kept throwing punches at Bakugou. Bakugou kept dodging them but he did get cut a bit. Bakugou then sighed and grinned widely. He took a deep breath then held his hand down to the ground. Seconds later an explosion went off and Bakugou flew up in the air. Everyone looked up and Bakugou was about to do his AP shot. Bakugou starts shooting his AP shots at Kirishima.

Kirishima got hit by most of them but was unfazed. Bakugou then looked at Kirishima and dropped back to the ground. Bakugou then ran up to Kirishima and tackled him. Bakugou started punching Kirishima nonstop until his quirk deactivated. Kirishima's quirk finally deactivated and he passed out.

"The winner is Bakugou" 

"Hell yeah! Suck it extras!" 

"It wasn't that impressive" Todoroki rolled his eyes 

"Says the one who got beat by a quirkless person" Mina says 

"Shut up bitch" 

Bakugou walked back up to Izuku and Momo.

"Expected nothing less from you Katsuki"

"Good, cause I want to fight you"

"And you'll lose"

"Whatever you quirkless nerd!" 

"Next spar is Yaoyorozu and Uraraka" Aizawa says 

"Wish me luck Izu" 

Momo then kissed Izuku's cheek and walked up to Aizawa. Uraraka wanted to get Izuku's attention and she waves at him. 

"What the hell is she doing?" Izuku asks 

"I don't know but, Momo won't be happy about it" Katsuki chuckled.

Uraraka scoffed and walked up to Aizawa and stood across from Momo. 

"Begin" 

Ochaco ran twords Momo about to touch her. Momo moved out the way then punched her. Ochaco got more upset and tried to kick Momo. Momo looked at her confused on why she's so angry but she shrugged it off and created a staff. Momo then hit Ochaco in the back with it. Ochaco fell to the ground in pain.

"You bitch!" 

"My name is Momo Yaoyorozu"

"Whatever it is! I don't care! That was a cheap move!"

"Thanks you!" 

Ochaco got up angeirly and tackled Momo.

"You rich whore!"

"That's quite rude don't you think?"

Ochaco then punched Momo while yelling at her but one thing Ochaco said pissed Momo off. Not surprisingly.

"I'll beat you then Izuku will be mine!" 

Everyone went dead silent and Katsuki bursted out laughing and Izuku just sighed and added another person to the list of murders.

"So wanna go get some food after this?" Izuku asks 

"Only if your paying." Katsuki laughed 

"Deal" 

Momo pushed Ochaco off her then got up. 

"What did you just say?" 

"You heard me! What scared~?" 

All you hear is a sinister giggle from Momo and sent chills down everyone's backs.

*I don't get paid enough for this* 

"That's enough you two, I will not be-"

"Shut up you hobo!" Momo yells

"Oh ho shit.." Katsuki says 

Momo created a knife and pounced at Ochaco pinning her to the ground. Izuku sighed then walked over to the girls and grabbed Momo throwing her over his shoulder.

"Put me down! Let me kill her!" 

"So where do you want to go Katsuki?" Izuku asks 

"Anywhere at this point" Katsuki says as the three of them walked off.

Ochaco got up and scoffed.

"Tch, that bitch"

*It's the first day!* Aizawa thought

*What a fun day today is* Katsuki thought.

*All these girls need to fuck off cause I'm getting tired of this shit* Izuku thought

*I'm going to kill everyone girl that even lays eyes on my Izuku!* 

*I'll kill her...* Ochaco thought 

To be continued...