Chapter 1

Bretrain5 Will be narrator the story

Shoutout to Bretrain5 For making good story

Bretrain5 (Narrator) : Y/N Is having a happy Life but until Then.. Arfoire aka The Deity of Sin Attacking Gamnidustri.

Deity of sin : WAHAHAHAHAHA!!! DESTRUCTION EVERYTHING!!!

Random People : Please! Arfoire-Sama! We's Do Anything Please don't Kill us!

Random people 2 : Please! Don't kill us!

Y/N's Father : Y/N You need to go! I Know you can Change the World to Peace! 

Y/N's Mother : Please Y/N Go.. Your The Humanity Last hope.. You can change the World..

Y/N : B-But..

Y/N's Father : Just go!

Bretrain5 (Narrator) : Y/N Has no Choice but to go

Y/N's Mother : Are you Sure..? About this... Do you Think he can Change the world to Peace..? 

Y/N's Father : Yes Dear.. I Know he can change the World to Peace

Bretrain5 (Narrator) : With Y/N Sitting Alone crying

Y/N : Arfoire... She will Pay! SHE WILL PAY!

Bretrain5 (Narrator) : 10 Year Later.... Y/N Start growing up and have a staff that stuck with him That is powerful then the CPU And Everyone even The Deity of sin..

 Y/N Start growing up and have a staff that stuck with him That is powerful then the CPU And Everyone even The Deity of sin

Bretrain5 (Narrator) : This Weapon can do anything like a command block delete Thing and kill thing like everything.. Can reversed people to their Prime Can Make Someone stronger, can Summon Everything, Absorb Everything  

Y/N : Tch.. Useless Monster.. Are No Match for me...

Bretrain5 (Narrator) : Y/N Been killing alot countless Monster So he can get Arfoire aka The Deity of sin Attenion.. but Arfoire already got defeated by cpu but Arfoire Will Return and get Revenge on the CPU..

Bretrain5 (Narrator) : Many People Start Seeing y/n as The Humanity last Hope That mean Y/N Is The Only Hope of Saving Gamnidustri and Destory The Deity of Sin 

Y/N :... The ASIC.. Will Pay.. Everything for what they Done... They will Know that.. The karma is coming for them.. I Am the One who is going to give.. Karma to ASIC... I Will Avenage My Family And People who live in Gamnidustri...