10.In Love??

Yn: why the heck we are here

Jk: Go and ask to your Mr. Book(said while gritting teeth) don't act stupid like you are, Mr. Book has opened a door for us..... (You all get confuse

Nisha :what do you want to say?

(Your attention seeked to jk)
Jk: Really you all didn't get why he asked us three riddles

Yn: I am not geeting what you are trying to convey, so say it straight

Jk: I want to say that we all are here to get the first gem....our battle has been started .... With those three witches.... He asked riddles to send us here to the place where the first gem is hidden now get ready to face the adventurous, dangerous and romantic mission...

Lisa : Romantic??

Jk: he had also said... Love the biggest, greatest and the powerful weapon...... And all us know that where there is Romance there is Love. ...

Yn: Now wtf is this love romance.... Eeuuu

Tae: why are you saying eeuu... You don't believe in love?

Yn: why would I, it is very cheap f*cking thing.... Nothing is there in it.... Just waste of time (you rolled your eyes but get confused after seeing Tae, Jimin and somi laugh)

Somi: she is same like him

Tae: you both will look good together

Jimin: Jungkook your soulmate is here.... Same to same like you

Tae: wait(they three stopped laughing and you all expect koreans, Nisha and ashi avu were all confused) but both of them act like biggest enemies.....

Tae:One is Junglee billi and other one is Korean bandar WwoowW what a perfect match...looks like match made in hell hahahahaahah (you and jk look at each other and started staring at each other's ocean like eyes,,, sumedh and Nisha noticed both of them staring at each other and Nisha got jealous, she was ready to spoil there moment but sumedh stopped her while picking a topic with her, she was glancing ynkook time to time )

Jungkook POV
Why? Just why? Why those eyes of her are attracting me,  Why I only want to stare at those ocean like eyes, why does my heart runs a marathon when she is near me, why does my heart flutters when she smiles, why do i get jelous over that Sumedh, why was I too much angry when that f*cking  Shikhar touched her .
What are you doing to me Yn??
AM I IN LOVE WITH YOU?

Yn Pov

What the hell is he doing to me..... My heart is pounding fast like a bullet train...... He is making me crazy over him and why I am feeling jealous of the Nagin(Nisha)
Arghhhh what the hell are you doing to me jungkook?
AM I IN LOVE WITH YOU?

Lisa: Yn..... Yn.....

Sid: gukk.... Gukk.....?

(Both of you call them while shaking your body hardly but you two were too much into each other that you two didn't notice anything in your surrounding, all other also noticed you both and started laughing  silently seeing both of your eye romance expect Nisha, she was getting angry and so jealous, she came to jk and made him turn to her side suddenly which make him flinch by sudden move and broke both of your eye contact you too came back from your world then Lisa said showing you both your video)

Lisa: see how cute you both look while you both are staring at each other........ Ooooooooo
Cute couple...... Hehehe

(Yours and Jk eyes gets wild open after knowing both of your romance video. You both get too much embarrassed, you tried to snatch the phone but she made herself invisible )

Yn: Ya LAlisa give me back that phone

Lisa appears again but little away from her

Lisa : oohh you can't do anything, Now they are my fav couple .......and I will not let you do this

(She said while backing off   when you came in front of her she turned and ran away and you started following her then you shout

Yn: LISA ....... JUST DELETE..... THAT VIDEO....

(Two were running, you get angry at Jk when you see he was standing and just seeing Tom and Jerry show in front of him you both were running and chasing and Lisa was dodging, you were more angry when see jk was not reacting on that video then you shout at him)

Yn: AAAEEE YOU KOREAN BANDAR.... MERE MADAT KAR, PAKAD USSE ......
(YOU KOREAN MONKEY COME AND HELP ME, GO CATCH HER)

Jk Yes ma'am

He said while saluting, you all laughes at him and koreans, Avneet and Nisha were shocked after seeing you 

Doing what you said and obeying you jk catched Lisa, she was shocked and you snatched the phone from her. Before you could delete that video  jk snatched and switch it off

You looked at him in anger but he looked at you like he don't do anything now he was going to run but you hold his coller which make him come to your side and both of your balance get out of control and you fall on the ground and jk fall upon you and both of you lips get attached, you two were too much shocked that you both were not able to move. All others were shocked and Nisha was burning with jealousy inside her)

All: wooooowooooowoooo

T B C

Hey muffins I need your help as there are 5 stories I need to update them regularly atleast for now , in the week there are 7 days so chose any 2 days that I shouldn't update, exept sunday
So muffin choose any two days on which I should rest and should not update on those days
And this week that is on Thursday I again need to attend a function so this week after a mega update next update would be on Sunday
  i.e on 21'st May
Even I should need some breaks from these right??

Thakyou for reading
Love you all❤❤