Chapter 0

You open your eyes to see someone standing over you.

"Follow the light. To the right. Now to the left." The man smiles at you before looking forward. "Put him back under."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

You wake up to see someone hitting the chamber that you're in.

"You need to wake up and help. Before he gets here!"

The person goes the control center and started to type away. Soon the door hiss open but stop half way. So you kick the door off its hinges.

You step out of the chamber as all the wires attached to you starts to disconnect.

<Warning subject Apocalypse has escaped from his chamber>

You look around the room to see the person is a female and runs up to you with a lab coat and pants with a gun.

"Look we don't have much time so I'm going to make this quick. Your name is (Y/n) and you were created to become the fifth horseman of apocalypse the one that holds the original four. But one of the the horsemen of enlightenment found and is here to destroy you."

You finish putting on the clothes before look at the woman. "Did... I... sign... up... for... this...?"

"Yes. You were the greatest soldier plitover had until the bombing... You were brought in on the brink of death and you told us to save you so you can make this doesn't happens again."

You only nod before you take the gun and place it into you pants and started walking to the door.

"Come... with... to... live..."

You push the door open and was met with a blinding light.

Flashback

You're sitting in an Osprey on your way to the shadow isles to help fend off the undead that have getting stronger.

'The shadow isles... the place where the living goes only to die by the dark mist that shrouds the isles.'

"Look alive soldiers! We're 5 klicks out so I'm going to say this once... don't die out in the field! You all a family to get back to! Now get your firearms and let's make those fuckers pay!"

With that all the soldiers shout their battle cry before collecting their weapons. Your was a HK416 equipped an acog, an extended double mag and foregrip. Next was a HK Ump equipped with a red dot, extended mag, foregrip and lasersight. For your sidearm it was a colt M1911 no attachments.

You stand at the door of the Ospery waiting for it open so you and you squadron can jump into the battle that will surely help save Runeterra.

Flashback over

You and the girl whose name you don't know running through facility to the exit. Just as you reach the door a hand burst through the wall and grabs you pulling you through it.

"Well look at what we have here." You feel a pressure on your chest before you see a pair green shining eyes through a mask. "A helpless defect under my foot?" You could practically hear the smugness in their disguised voice.

You try to lift the foot of your captor only for them to apply more pressure causing you let out a low sound of pain. You quickly draw the gun that the woman gave and fire off three consecutive shots cause your captor to move off of you to dodge the bullets.

You quickly get to your feet to receive a drop kick to your solar plexus sending back through the wall. "Argh." You quickly roll to the side to avoid their foot. You kick their other foot from under them causing them to fall as you quickly mount them a begin punch them in the face until the mask cracked and the person pushes you off.

"Well I'll be damned." The person starts to pant before taking off the mask. "I didn't think you would be so strong." With the mask now gone you see the person is beautiful female with her eyes still shining.

"I... full... surprises."

"Do you have a speech impediment?"

"Nein." You look around to see the woman from before outside the mouthing 'think of the wars you have been in'. "It's been a while since I was in that lab."

"So now you can talk fluently." The girl deadpan.

"I seems so... anyway I would like to take my leave if you don't mind." You draw the gun again eject two bullets into your hand before toss one at the girl before shooting it causing it to move at speeds that the naked couldn't comprehend but she dodges which is what you wanted you mange to grab by her waist before hoisting her up then slamming her down. "Sorry about that. But I need to leave here." With that you stomped on her head knocking here out and walking to girl you were escaping with.

"You okay?"

"Yes... advice... well..."

"It would seems until you can speak normally you need to use your powers to do so."

"Da it would seem that way."

"Is she dead?"

"Nein."

"Why do you have German accent?"

"Why did you guys give me a German accent?"

"What we did would not have been able give a different accent... unless the original four's have different accents."

"That makes no sense..." You deadpan before the two of you start to walk away. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Oh it's Elena." She says as she takes out her phone. "Okay so as of right now we don't have anywhere to seeing as one of the enlightenment found the our lab. Best course of action is to lay low and thing of a way to get out of Noxus."

"I was going say that this doesn't look like plitover. But why are we in Noxus?"

"Because this where we have samples of the four apocalypse." She turns her head and muttered something else.

"Oh so if this one dies there won't be another running around then good."

You turn around to voice for your face to grabbed and lifted you into the air. As you grip the girls hand and try to twist.

"Don't bother I made sure not underestimate you again." She throws you into asphalt before Elena tries shooting her only for the girl to knocking her away. "Stay out of this you bitch."

"Oi mate don't take your eyes off your opponent." You kick her with both of your feet into her solar plexus sending off you as did a handspring recovery. "Great now it an Australian accent."

You run the girl with speeds unfathomable you catch before she reaches the ground then slamming her down before grabbing her foot start to run with her face on the and sending her into a building.

After a few seconds the girl walks out with her healing itself and piece of top missing. She also has markings on her body. Without a word she was already in front of you hitting you in the chin send you off the ground before she jumps up and dive kick your head into ground. She lifts your bloody limped body with her hand pulled back ready to end you.

Tattoos/lines started to show on face forehead, nose, cheeks, upper body, and abdomen. You open your eyes and they are blood red.

The girl punches you causing a large dust cloud which when disperse she was shocked because your holding her hand. You look at it before ripping it off and before she had time to react you did the same to one that holding you up. Now disarmed and screaming you kick her to her knees before rip her head off her shoulders you hold her head over your head before tilting back and opening your mouth and crushing the head and as whatever drops into your mouth you eat it.