1 | kickin it

We swear by the light of the dragons eye to be loyal and honest and never say die, Wasabi!

_________________________________________

"OWWWW"

Falling onto the floor holding his head, Gabe rolled around screaming in pain whilst his friends surrounding him giggled behind their hands.

"Gabe what did you expect honestly?" Ria said flicking her short over her head before holding out a hand to him lifting is weak body up.

D.S chuckled "Man I wish I filmed that, I woulda titled it 'idiot tries to break 2 boards with his head"

"Sadly nothing broke" Hudson added on before D.S leant onto him gasping for air laughing, Gabe glared at the two boys.

"You know I could've done it!" He shouted before all three of his friends turned to look at him with raised eyebrows. "Okay...I guess- it wasn't the best idea"

"It was good entertainment for the afternoon" Hudson said as he easily patted Gabe's head from their height difference, "wasn't it Theo?"

A tall boy sitting away from the group looked up from what he was reading, "yes, I thoroughly enjoyed it"

"Where is sensei anyway? The class started almost half an hour ago, if he's gone any longer D.S is gonna start hitting his head on things too" Ria stated looking around for the students missing teacher.

"What's that supposed to mean??" D.S questioned

"It means your stupid like Gabe" Hudson answered for Ria as D.S looked away offended with his hand on his chest.

"Heyyy welcome to the club" Gabe grinned at D.S, holding his hand out for a High five before getting interrupted as a man exited the office behind them.

D.S secretly slapped Gabe's hand before turning to the man.

"Whatcha doinn?" The older man questioned.

"Mr Gillespie, sensei Schlong isn't here" Theo said, joining the group from where he was sitting.

"Theo..I am not Mr Gillespie, I am your sensei. And if you happen to say my last name around the police there will be serious. consequences." Rudy replies, his eyes twitching.

"For me" he quietly says before turning back to his students. "And what do you mean sensei schlonge isn't her-

"GAH"

The dojo glass door slams against the wall, causing the 5 students to jump as sensei schlonge races into the room, he stops in a halt at the site of his boss.

"Sensei schlong good to see ya!" D.S says patting the back of said teacher, resulting in his friends to laugh

"It is schlonge my boy, schlooongE" he replies, over exaggerating the E , "not SCHLONG!"

Sensei Schlonge was a middle aged, man bun, karate lover. That always happened to be any where else, than at his job.

"Schlonge this is like the 5TH time" Rudy shouts "this week you've been late to teach the kids"

"Hm yes but i-"

"ITS WEDNESDAY" Rudy stares deeply into shcloongs eyes, all though the height difference made it extremely difficult.

Schlonge bent down to breathe in Mr Gillespie's face "it won't happen again Rudy"

Rudy watched as Schlonge walked off towards the bathroom to get changed, before slowly turning head first to the kids.

"How dare he" he says

"Could you taste his lunch?" questioned Hudson

"NO!"

"Rudy why don't you fire him? Hes was hired because he kinda looked like Bobby Wasabi. Plus you always end up teaching us instead, he's completely useless." Ria asks

"Yeah your just paying him to be late" Gabe adds on as the rest of the students agree nodding their head.

"No no no" Rudy crosses his arms in the form of an X, "legally I need him, unless some new person showed up looking for a job at a dojo in the middle of nowhere! Which is highly unlikely, only then I could fire him."

"Excuse me?"

The group quickly turned to a new voice at the front door

"Is this the bobby wasabi martial arts academy?"

_________________________________________

Why is it giving "this is where the auditions are right?" From Michelle in TNS

Hey pookies, so I usually never update but I randomly decided to update this book so ♡

Vote and pls comment, I love hearing from y'all who ur fav character might beeee