I bet...

EEEEEEE Thank you all so much for the votes and comments!! They really make my day ;w;

Oh- and also.... How is my grammar when I write these? I don't have time to edit so I just go with the flow.... Thanks!

I will be continuing this fan fiction for a while! I hope it can stay as good as it is now... ENJOY!

Love,

Max-kun

——————————————————————————————————————————-

Tweek's P.O.V:

Something about Craig calmed me down. This was a side I've seemed to miss since I met him all those years ago. The years before now were all blurry images to me now.

If only people knew...

"You okay?" Craig asked and I realized that I was zoning out again.

I nodded and gave a small smile.

"You still have some makeup on your face." He pointed out and my heart began to race.

"Wh-where?" I asked and he pointed to his left cheek and I attempted to find it with only Craig's information. "Is it gone?"

"No..." He sighed, "Let me help." He used his sleeve to rub it off and I could feel my face burn and I began to tense.

"Is i-it gone?" I asked in a small voice.

"Yeah, but now your face looks like a tomato." Craig replied honestly and there was a hint of nervousness in his voice.

Once he sat back down I buried my face in my hands.

"You wanna go swimming?" Craig asked me and I looked out at the pool. It was illuminated by the moon light and I only just realized how long I was talking to the raven haired boy sitting right in front of me.

It's a large pool with lights within the water giving off a glowing affect. Some people had already left to go home and the ones who stayed were stuffing their faces with food inside.

"I-if you wan-want to." I suggested.

"Come on then." Craig coaxed and I as he passed I could have sworn that I saw a smirk etched onto the corners of his lips.

He opened the fly door to the outside and walked towards the pool.

Right as we got to the side of the pool I realized something...

"Wh-what about o-our- GAH!- clothes?" I asked and I looked over to see him already taking off his coat and shirt.

"Just go in your jeans." He reasoned as he took off his socks and shoes. His whole body is pure muscle yet he is still able to keep a slim figure. All that I've been able to maintain is my arm muscles and a strong core. The rest of my body is slim and odd.

I took off my poorly buttoned shirt as well as my socks and shoes.

Craig was the first to go in and looked up at me as if it were a request for me to follow. Without even thinking I lowered myself into the water as well.

The water was freezing cold at first but my body soon adapted to it and pondered if I should follow Craig or not.

"I bet I could beat you in a race Tweek." Craig boasted and I felt my heart rate pick up. I haven't gone swimming in about two years! I could never beat someone like Craig Tucker.

"I bet y-you c-could." I laughed nervously back at him.

"Listen kid, I haven't been swimming in ages. Besides, you've gotten fit since I saw you last." He pointed out.

"I'll r-race you th-then!" I declared and again he smirked. We gripped onto the side of the pool facing the other end of it.

"To the other side," He began, "One, two, three!"

Once he finished saying three we had pushed off of the wall for a head start. We pushed through the water at full speed, both of us at the same speed and we were both coming in at a tie so far.

Just at the end I made a full thrust forward and gripped onto the rim of the pool. I was panting hard and looked to my side to see Craig doing the same. We had put up a good race. To be honest, I never want to race anyone again.

"So... who won?" Craig asked finally and I could just shake my head.

Surprisingly, we both found ourselves laughing at our tiebreaker.

Craig's laugh was nothing like I had expected and it made my face turn a shade of pink again.

"Is that some kind of a cave?" Craig asked, amused at the addition to the pool.

I looked in the direction of where he was pointing and saw water falling over a cave-like structure.

I shrugged and he swam over to explore. I followed him out of my own curiosity.

When we went underneath the waterfall there was a pearl covered wall with a bench curving around the lower wall still in the water.

The pearls lights shone against the water and it reflected onto our skin. I looked up in awe at the ceiling to see the colors moving across it like the aurora borealis.

"Why on earth did I ever hate this place?" Craig questioned as he too looked up to see the moving lights. Something about this moment made my whole body relax.

My whole body calmed for the first time in a long time...

"You're not twitching anymore." Craig pointed out and I too realized that what he had said was true.

"I guess coffee isn't all that I need to calm me down." I admitted.

I was unsure if I was talking about the lights calming me down... or Craig...?