"Sorry," I said. "I was just about to leave, just before you got here."

He looked at me, confused expressions running through his features, "Why was you here anyway?"

"I came to see your mum."

He nodded lightly. "Okay."

All was silence as we glared at each other, "Okay...See you later." I said as I went to walk out, I felt a hand grip my arm.

"Where are you going?"

"Home?"

"Why?"

"I just thought...I was going to anyway..."

"Stay here." He sighed, "Please. I'm not asking for forgiveness, I just want you to stay."

He walked off to his draws as I didn't reply, he fished out a jumper and some spider man bottoms, which I smirked at quickly. "Here." He said as he threw them to me.

"Luke, I cant stay."

"Why?"

"Because, if I stay, I will stop being angry. I can't stop being angry because then I know I will go to LA."

"I wont go."

"What?"

"If you don't want to go, neither will I."

"I am not expecting you to do that? That's not my intentions here."

"April, I am drunk. I don't even give a shit about going back to LA right now, just get in bed." He said as he sat on the edge of the bed, I sighed and gave up, got changed then sat beside him on the bed too.

"Do you think...do you think we will last another year?"

"Why?" I questioned.

"I want us too, don't get me wrong. Just a question."

"I don't really want to think about that now." I said looking down at my hands.

I felt Luke's warm fingertip tilt my head up, "We will be, won't we? Because, we are Luke and April. I don't fit being just Luke, or Luke and anyone else."

"Luke and Shaniqua goes pretty well." I said, a smirk grew on his face with a small chuckle as his face relaxed and his fingers brought me forward. He kissed my lips ever so lightly, seeing what I would do, when I didn't pull away he became kissing me stronger, his fingers slightly wrapping one side of my neck

and the other on my back, his hand pushing my body towards him.

"Please, don't do this." I said as I leant back.

"Do what?"

"Please don't leave. I started, "When you went to LA and I was here by myself it was the worst feeling I have ever felt."

"Wherever April goes, Luke goes too. That's us, this is us. Luke and April."

"How much do you want me to go to LA?"

"So much, we have a great time out there."

"Why did you force me home then?"

"What do you mean force?"

"You did, Luke. Don't try and say you didn't I wanted to stay. Then all the boys come home with us because they felt so bad, do they even know about this plan to go home?"

He stayed silent for a moment, already knowing his reply. "Beau would get so mad, I couldn't tell him." He said.