Estj: "Ah!" She quickly composed herself as she stared at Infp's innocent looking face. "Stop doing that."

Infp: "hehehe. Come on I wanna show you something!" Now it was her turn to drag Estj around by the wrist. She skipped over to a certain part of the store with vibrant colors all over the room.

Infp: "Isn't it beautiful?" She let go of Estj to marvel at the warped hues across the walls.

Estj: "What is it?"

Infp: "It's a mural!"

Estj: "Of... what exactly?"

Infp: "Just, stuff, you know?"

Estj: "No, but what I do know is we have spent far too much time here, and it's time to check out."

Infp: "Ugh... fine, just give me like, 15 more minutes."

Estj sighed. "Okay, fine."

Infp disappeared back into the trove of color and fabric, and Estj was once again baffled.

Infp sighed and gathered a couple of her favorite dresses to try on.

15 minutes later

Estj knocked on the dressing room door. "Are you done yet?"

Infp: "I think I've narrowed it down."

Estj: "Let me see."

Infp opened the door to reveal three dresses hanging on the rack, all very different from each other.

Infp: "I just can't decide which one would be best." Such a beautiful array of colors, like they all represented different emotions, seasons, or personalities, like the world, encapsulated in such a complex display of visuals.

Estj: "Have you even tried any of them on yet?"

Infp: "Yeah."

Estj: "Well which one felt the best?"

Infp: "I don't know, dresses aren't really that comfortable."

Estj: "But which one was the most comfortable?"

Infp: "I- I don't know, I couldn't really distinguish between the three."

Estj sighed. "J- just pick one. This has already gone on far longer than it needed to"

Infp: "Ugh... okay I'll try. Give me like, 5 minutes."

Estj: "Okay, but that's it!" She walked out of the dressing room to give Infp a FEW more minutes. Honestly how long did it take to just choose something? It's not like it was a life changing decision.

Infp opened up the door after a few minutes in a sparkly blue and purple dress painted with butterflies with soft red trails of red behind each one. Clusters of stars filled the unoccupied areas with bright white and gold contrasts. It seemed like a little bit much to Estj, but it was kinda of getting late and all she wanted to do was get out of here.

Estj: "Looks great, now get changed and we'll leave."

Infp: "okay." A little abrupt, but oh well. She took off the radiant dress and put on her other clothes. She tried to fold the dress to the best of her abilities and handed it to Estj.

She put it in one of those special store bags that was a piece of art in and of itself, and went over to the register.

After they had bought the dress, they walked down the street back to the apartment.

Infp: "Thank you for the dress. I think I'm happy with my decision."

Estj: "You're welcome. It's a nice dress."

Infp gazed upon the red and yellows and blues of the sky above them. "The sky is beautiful this time of day... What time is it anyways?"

Estj looked at her watch. "6:03, a considerable bit later than I was hoping to return, but it's fine."

Infp could tell all was definitely not fine. She felt kinda bad honestly, although she was glad she took her time, she wished she could do something to cheer up Estj. There were a lot of little restaurants around this part of town... maybe.

Infp: "Hey, are you hungry?"

Estj: "Hm? Yes, a little bit. Why?"

Infp: "Why don't we go to one of these nice looking restaurants around here? My treat?"

Estj: "And extend this excursion even more?"

Infp: "Or not, that's fine too, it's cool..." She tried to retreat into her shirt as much as possible and shrink away into the background.

Even Estj could tell that Infp looked like she'd be straight stabbed through her heart, she didn't like it, but she could see it. Besides it had been a while since she just relaxed somewhere, especially with Infp.

Estj: "I... guess that would be nice."

Infp: "It would be, wouldn't it?"

They went to a nice pasta place and had a really good time. Estj talked about her plans for up and coming events, and Infp talked about some of the art pieces and projects she had been working on lately. She actually felt like Estj cared and would be there for her when she needed it. Hopefully the wedding would go as well as Estj said it would. She had a feeling Estj was going to have the rug pulled from under her feet in some way or another. She couldn't tell how, but... it was unsettling.