Winning the Passes!!!

Start from the beginning

Stan did so while speaking to him. "Didn't know you like Honey."

"Of course I do. It's sweet and goes well with toast."

Flynn cough while whispering a word in it. Cough "Bee Vomit."

Neo looked at Flynn. "Very funny."

"But it is true. Bees store in honey while traveling around and regurgitates it in the hive. But it is sweet." Dell explained after eating a piece of bacon.

Before they can talk further, Max ran past them in a flash. "WHOA! Where's the fire!?" Dell asked.

"CAN'T TALK! WINNING TICKET! FREDDY'S!!!" Max said too fast while grabbing the phone.

Alilkira then walked in with confusion. Flynn saw her and asked. "Hey Alilkira. Did Max eat your sweets?"

The dragon girl looked at her stash of sweets to find out. It was no secret to all of them that Max has a very strong sweet tooth. And unfortunately, has a hankering for Alilkira's sweets. This can bring up some problems for her as she hates people taking her stuff. But one look brought forth not anger, but surprise.

"No. My cookies are safe." Alilkira claimed.

"Come on Come on!" Max said while waiting for the phone to pick up. As it did, a friendly voice answered.

"Congratulations! You are the 50th caller! You and 11 people have won the free pass to Freddy's Mega Pizzaplex!"

"YES!" Max jumped up and down in excitement. The two girls arrived to see where Max is.

"Easy there. What is it?" Stan asked.

Max was finally calm enough to answer. "Guys! We're going to Freddy's!"

"The Mega Pizzaplex?" Flynn asked.

"YES! I won us passes!" Max continued to jump with excitement.

The gang were a bit surprised by this. They have heard that the Mega Pizzaplex was truly an amazing place to be. It opened up a month ago and some of the areas are still under construction. Among them, Stan was very worried. No. The word would be scared. Dell saw this and was concerned.

"Hey Stan. You feeling alright?"

"Guys. I...I don't think we should go there." Stan explained.

"Why not?" Max asked.

Stan knew the reason, and so did the rest. Fazbear Entertainment is promising, but it holds a dark past. Long ago, it use to be a diner with 2 working Animatronics. Things were going great until the infamous bite of 83 where a child's frontal lobe was ripped out by the Animatronic's jaws. Since then, the place was struggling to keep itself from going out of business. And unfortunately, it got worse before it got better.

William Afton, co-founder of Fazbear Entertainment, made it all worse. While people see him as a gentlemen at first, it didn't take long for people to see it was a mask hiding his true sinister self. William was a notorious serial killer who murdered children across many Freddy Fazbear's pizza locations. No one knows the true reason for this as he mysteriously disappeared. However, investigation came to a conclusion that he was killed while wearing a faulty springlock suit. After several years of struggling, the place eventually burned down along with the suit William was in, ending the horrible cycle once and for all. And now, the company has created a new place; Freddy Fazbear's Mega Pizzaplex. People were still skeptical. But it soon died down as there were no reported incidents. So many people gave it one more chance and started to enjoy it. But Stan was not so sure.

Renamon shook her head. And then walked to the gang. "Max. Would you give us a few minutes?"

"Ok." Max nodded and left with hope that they will accept.

Checking if they were alone, Krystal nodded that it was clear and spoke. "Stan. Are you still worried about the history of that place?"

"Why shouldn't I? You know that the original Pizzeria had so many children missing and parents were heartbroken over it. So why should this one be any better?" Stan asked.

"Look man. I get you're scared of that William Afton guy. But he's dead. He's probably burning in hell." Flynn reassured him.

"Not to mention that the Mega Pizzaplex has surprisingly no casualties. No missing kids. It's safe now." Dell added.

"That doesn't change the past. I don't trust that place. Not one bit." Stan said.

"But Stan. That was the old Pizzeria. This Pizzaplex is different. And while it has food and other areas like a mall, it also has an arcade. You love arcade games. Right?" Alilkira asked.

Stan sighed. "I do. But I still don't trust that company."

"Stan." Renamon said. "I get you don't like it. Truth is, we're worried too. But there are no reports. Who knows? Maybe it has changed. But Max won us passes. I say we give it a chance."

"Same. I do want to taste their new and improved Pizza. And the fried butter on a stick." Alilkira drooled over the idea of delicious food.

"You know what? Yea. We should do it. And if that William Afton comes back, I'll kick his ass back to hell." Flynn said.

Soon the others agreed. Neo looked at Stan. "If you don't like it Stan, we can take you back. Or we can find another person to join. But overall, you should try it. What do you say?"

Stan thought about it, and hard. Just then, Max arrived with Yennsee and Nichole, who had just arrived from the store with Andrew and Lilith, Neo's legal guardians. They were informed about the passes he won and Nichole and Yennsee agreed to it, even though they too were concerned.

"Master Derick. Lilith. Did Max tell you about the passes?" Neo asked.

"He sure did. And I am surprised that he did." Andrew answered. "But unfortunatly, we can't come since we are needed at work."

"So that means Neo, you are in charge of watching the others and making sure they don't run around." Lilith added.

"Why him? I'm much older than him!" Flynn complained.

"That's because Neo is responsible. You on the other hand are rambunctious. And besides, Renamon is the oldest here." Lilith explained. Renamon smirked.

"So Stan. Can you come with?" Max asked again.

Stan looked at the others and then at Max, whom was giving him a pleading set of eyes. Stan sighed and decided to try it. "Ok."

"YES! THANK YOU!" Max jumped in excitement before he hugged Renamon. "Sis! Did you hear that?!"

"I did indeed. But you stay with me. Deal?"

"Deal!"

"I'll go get Alaria and Loona. They should be in the bed room." Neo said before leaving.

While everyone was getting ready, Stan looked down at his reflection on the plate. Will this be alright? Or will history repeat itself and become the next victim. He sighed and whispered. "God, please give us protection."