Battle for the map

Start from the beginning

"Oh, I don't know. I might keep the dog, as for the kitten-," said Jack as He reached into his endless bag and pulled out a crossbow loaded with a unicorn horn.

Jack was angry that Puss and Kitty and the bad guys were trying so hard to get the wish.

Jack aimed the unicorn horn in princess's face.

"Nice granny bag little jack"

"It's not a granny bag, it's a magic nanny bag"

"Now, make with the map or we'll see what the unicorn horn really does."

"NO" the bad guys yelled as princess whimpered.

"Wolf"

"Why, you're not going to shoot a little girl are you, Jack?" Ethical Bug chimed in from Jack's shoulder.

"Yeah, in the face. Why?" Jack replied.

WHAM! Suddenly, one of the Baker's Dozen slammed into the side of Jack's tank, causing him to drop Dog but he holds on to princess.

The attack came from none other than Goldilocks and the bears, all of them looking thrashed, trashed, and thoroughly angry.

"Give us the map, or the Baker man gets it!" Mama Bear called, threatening one of Jack's henchmen.

"I don't even have the map, littl e bo creep, the big bad wolf does" Jack said. "Plus, I don't care about him. Just stop throwing my men at me!"

Taking advantage of the momentary pause, Dog made a break for it, leaping from the tank and scampering on the forest floor.

"Look wolfie, either give me the map, or else you can say goodbye to your daughter"

Wolf was determined to give the wishing star to princess for her birthday but the way hack threatened to hurt her...he value her then some star....he had no choice.

"Ok fine...you win...I'll give you the map" he takes out the map but puss gasped as jack smiled.

But then...puss takes the map as wolf was about to hand it to jack.

"Puss give me the map"

But puss just hangs on to the map right, and wolf was getting angry.

"Puss....give...me...the...map" then he ran.

"PUSS!!!....you son of a-"

"Ah-Ah language mr. Wolf there are kids here" jack point or princess who he still haves.

Then the dog dodged through legs and avoided grasping hands as Jack's henchmen lunged for him.

Kitty turned to Puss, "puss, we need the child, tThen she charged into the fray, sword in hand.

Meanwhile, Baby Bear and Papa Bear's attention diverted to Puss and the map.

Papa Bear slammed a pillar of rocks at him, but Puss expertly dodged it, collapsing onto one of Jack's henchmen.

From there, it was all eyes on Puss. Then jack throws princess.

"AH"

"PRINCESS! Snake piranha"

"We're on it" snake says as he and piranha ram, he lunge himself to princess then piranha jumps in a tree, he then grabs snake's tail, and snake wrapped himself around princess and brings her down gently.

Puss dodged a meat cleaver from one of Jack's men and diverted the unicorn horn into one of the Baker's Dozen, who instantly exploded into glitter.

"AH!" Princess gets scared and shark burry her face in his chest.