Kitty and Diane's past

Začít od začátku

When she was done with her masterpiece, Puss had a long, swooping mustache that connected to very frizzy muttonchops.

Then she changed the style again and gave Puss a goatee with a mess of curls on his head.
Finally, Kitty decided to really finish up, trimming around Puss's throat.

"There's the handsome face I've been thinking about ..punching," Kitty said.

"The face you haven't seen since ... Santa Coloma," said Puss, realizing how long it had been since he'd felt like himself.

Puss put his cavalier hat back on, and Kitty noticed the scar above his brow. That was new.

She handed him her ankle knife.

"Here. Consider this a souvenir," she said.

For Puss, it wasn't much of a knife, but it did beat a gnawed-up stick. Puss slipped the knife into his belt and chucked the stick away without a second thought.

But for dogs, a chucked stick is more than they could ever resist.

Dog zeroed in on the flying stick. It was in-stinct. He had to have it.

Then they turn to princess as they heard her laughing, they see rainbow colored fish, flying then one of them kisses princess cheeks, causing her to laugh.

Then puss saw the bad guy smiling, it made him wonder as they enter a cave of crystals, he walks up to princess.

"So lobo, what Is the story with her, how did you get a daughter and where did she come from" puss asked.

But then in the crystal's reflection they saw wolf meeting a baby princess.

"Oh hey there don't mind me, I'm just grabbing a few things"

After he steals every precious gem or until the crib was empty, he was about to leave until he noticed that the baby was wearing jewelry, a golden heart locket, a diamond ring, diamond earrings and a golden ruby crested bracelet and a tiara with real pink diamonds.

"Oh, I hope you don't mind if I take this" he snatches her tiara.

"And this" then he takes her bracelet, she watches him take her stuff without even whining or crying or showing any emotions that might get him in trouble.

"And these" then he sees her locket and lifts it with his big finger.

"Oh you wouldn't mind if I take this do you" she giggles then he smiles.

"No of course you wouldn't, your just a baby" he turns sees her ring and hawks at it.

"Oh wow is that yours it's so lovely" she looks down at her ring then up at him.

"Oh" she giggles.

"Can I have it" he coos at her, she looks at her ring and wolf again, then she takes off her ring and hands it to him.

Wolf gasped in excitement as he takes the ring.

"Oh for me, aw you shouldn't have.

He takes it and she giggles, then he pinches her cheeks and she giggles again.

"Thank you so much-" then he strokes her chin and she is immediately bonded by him.

"For being a good hostage, now you be a good girl and stay in school.

Then suddenly, she grabbed his paw and it made him feel something, he was shocked but then when she mushed her face against his hand, snuggling his hand.

The bad guys looked around the crystals as they get a blast from the past.

"Ok truth be told puss, princess is our adopted daughter"