Surprising you 🤩

Începe de la început

"Babe, where are we going?" He asks, his voice neutral despite his childlike expression. Your brows furrow.

"To bed. You're getting rest whether you like it or not."

"Can I have some cuddles?"

"..Sure. As long as you go to sleep."

Obanai Iguro

He surprised you with arts and crafts!

"What is that supposed to be?" Obanai asked as he stared at your clay sculpture. Trying his hardest not to make a face that would give away how confused he is. Unfortunately for him, you notice. Your face droops and your smile disappears, replacing itself with a frown that makes his heart ache.

"Is it ugly?" You ask. Obanai shakes his head so quickly you're scared he'll get whiplash. He takes another look at your sculpture with unreadable eyes before looking back up at you. However, he seems to pause for a moment, resting his head on his hand and staring at you with a neutral face. It makes you a little nervous and to combat that feeling, you let out a fake cough and look away from him.

"Uh.. Obanai--"

"You're nice to look at." He says causing your head to snap back to look at him with a surprised expression. You face heats and you bite the gum of your cheek to suppress the goofy smile that threatens to inches its way onto your face.

"Don't try to change the subject by complimenting me. Answer the question. Is it ugly or not?" You ask, albeit a little nervous-sounding when you do so. Obanai merely hums and closes his eyes, Kaburamaru making an appearance from his handmade sweater you two knitted together, his scales adorning a tiny scarf that you also knitted.

"It's looks just fine to me." He says in a simple tone as Kaburamaru slithered down his body and onto the wooden floor.

"I don't believe you."

"Well you should. Kaburamaru said he liked it too." He said. Although when your eyes glance over to the albino reptilian, you see him staring the sculpture up and down, circling around it and letting out a small hiss. You sigh.

"Thanks for trying babe, but its pretty clear that you two don't like it." You say as you picked up the sculpture and set it on a nearby table, Kaburamaru's eyes following your movements in a curious manner.

"I think I'm going to try again." You say, now more determined than you previously were. in the past, "And this time, I'm going to make a sculpture so amazing that even Kabu will be speechless!"

With a grin on your face, you jump up and sprint passed Obanai and out of the room to get more materials. Kaburamaru slithers over to his owner, giving him a small hiss as if asking what's going on. Obanai, who's eyes were now open, shakes his head and shrugs.

After all, the two of them really did like your sculpture but they couldn't tell whether it was a cat or dog because you messed up on the ears and nose and Obanai didn't have the heart to tell you..

Mitsuri Kanroji

She surprised you with a girls day!

As the harsh rays of the sun hit your sensitive face, you groan and pull the blankets over your head once more. It was too damn early for the sun to be out and to be quite honest, this day has already started to piss you off even though you haven't even gotten out of bed yet.

"Darling..!" You hear your girlfriend say in a sing-song voice and the door sliding open. It only makes you groan more.

Because now you have to get out of bed.