Chemistry

Welcome to the first ever part of this- niall is 19 and not in 1D anymore -  please like it if you want more and feel free to make suggestions too!! Thank you!

You are 16 you live with your dad, and your older brother. your parents are divorced. you spend most of your time with your best friend hannah. You are laying in bed still it is 10:30 Am and you have plans to go to the mall with hannah at 10:45 you turn over , still extremely tired because you stayed up late the night before, when you realize the time you quickly hop out of bed and rush over to go brush your teeth, do your hair and makeup and run out the door, your older brother, lucas yelling out his bedroom window for you to do the dishes "sorry lucas i have to go now!!" he rolls his eyes. You go to text hannah but she  is  already waiting in her car for you.  You open her car door and hop in beside her "Hannah how are you already here??  im still so so tired you really are an early bird " she just shrugs. She doesnt seem herself , youve known her since you were 8 years old so you can tell when something is up. Hannah are you ok ?? Your acting all sad did something happen? She looks at you, you notice the tears filling her hazel coloured eyes " yes theres something wrong zack broke up with me last night and hes going out with lauren again!! " she starts sobbing now, you never liked zack and he was full of red flags from day 1 so this wasnt much of a surprise to you but you comfort hannah and assure her that things are ok and your always there for her. You knew zack was using hannah to make lauren jealous , he was very popular and had been going out with lauren for a while until she dumped him. Lets just go get your mind off this hannah its gonna be ok i promise your way better than zack anyways he  just doesnt know what hes losing yet she slightly smiles, wiping her tears away and looking in her mirror making sure her makeup was still ok. She started her car and turned the radio on. You both loved one direction so much , your favourite album that you always listened to together was "midnight memories" you both sang all the way to the mall. when you went in the mall the first thing you saw was hundreds, maybe even a thousand girls crowding around somebody - or something you and hannah exhchanged looks of confusion you both start walking over to see what in the world was ober there, you still cant tell what it is so hannah stands on a bench to see and she covers her mouth with her hand "oh my GOD y/n you will never guess who it is oh my god oh my god " you look at hannah with confusion and before you can even question her you hear that voice. That irish accent that you love- niall horan is here.. This feels unreal. You and hannah push through the crowd to see niall signing some fans merch. You had no idea niall horan was going to be there so you didnt have your merch but you had a one direction phone case so you waited for him to finish signing some more fans stuff- then his  gorgeous bright blue eyes met yours for the first time. You felt weak, this felt so unreal .. you were making eye contact with THE niall horan himself.. You say hi and he smiles at  you , you feel like you could faint right there you smile back,  handing him your phone he smiles and just as he reaches out to give your phone back it buzzes- a notification from your brother and niall pauses looking at the notifcation with shock on his face- he looks up at you and says "follow me" you and hannah both follow him and you are very confused and extremely nervous.. He brings you to an elevator and up to a security office, locking the door behind him, "  im so sorry to frighten you if i did and i know i should never look at somebodys phone- but that notifcation on your phone I know who he is - well I think I do anyways .. "Is your dads name Bruce? " And you shake your head yes , your heart beating fast. I know him he worked for me as one of the managers for one direction !! You knew your dad was a manager but he never really told you much about his work but now you wish he had.. you know my dad?? Why did you bring me here though ? And he shrugs his shoulders " I'm not sure sorry I guess I was wondering if you would like to hangout I mean since I know your dad if that's ok " you blush now .. slightly looking over at Hannah , she looks just as shocked as you are and you say sure if Hannah can tag along- "the more the merrier " you both smile, you can feel butterflies in your stomach and your face is probably extremely red now- ok well i can call a taxi over and we can head over to my hotel if you want? I also have zayn staying over if thats ok ? And you hear hannah gasp you and niall both look at her "you like zayn huh!" he laughs and she blushes. She loves zayn a lot and you know he is her favourite. This feels so unreal.. Hanging out with niall horan?? And zayn malik themselves? This has to be a dream!! He calls a taxi and not long after a security guard enters the room using a key card. "niall your ride is- who are they ? Did they break in ? " He grabs your arm and you gasp Niall shoves him over and says "no  they are my friends " and the security guard escorts you all out of the mall like celebrities.  The security guard opens the taxi door for you and you hop in , sitting in the middle of niall and hannah.