chapter 6

Bella POV
I sit in the game room playing the game black ops 3 with Jeremy and I strangely like it. 
Jeremy laughs "you seriously suck at this" he says and I kill him in the game. I turn my head and stick my tongue out.
"I'm gonna go walk through the garden " I say putting the controller down leaving.
I walk through the garden and here footsteps behind me.
"Colbey is that you" I smile.
"Nope" a deep familiar voice said.
I freeze and slow look back and standing behind me is tarrant small. Tarrant was my ex boyfriend from my old school. I had dumped him because he's phsyco.
"You miss me" he says with a smirk.
I start running away but he grabs my rist. I scream loudly but he puts his hand over my mouth to muffle the scream. He holds something sharp to my neck. Tears roll down my face.
"Aw little girls crying. Well you deserve it" he snaps.
"W-what did I d-do" I say scared .
"You got me sent to jail" he snaps.
"You were trying to beat me you were put in jail for a reason" I say angrily.
"Talk to me more nicely or else u won't be able to talk"
I start to cry more then he releases me and I fall to the ground. I look over at him and see colbey hitting him with a baseball bat. I watch him put tarrant into the car and drive away.
30 minuets later
I sit in my room frightened and I hug my knees. Colbey walks in and closes the door behind him.
"Omg Bella are you OK" he says putting me in a hug.
"Yea I'm OK" I say hugging back.
"Hey you wanna go watch a movie in my room to get your mind off of it" he asks. I nod. We walk into his room and turn on mulan. I slow drift to sleep in colbeys arms.
Colbey POV.
Morning.
I wake up and see Bella snuggled up against me and I smile. I rap my arms around her and close my eyes.
"Good morning" she says.
"Good morning" I reply
"May I ask who that guy was yesterday" I ask and she sits up.
"At my old school I dated him and well one day at a party he was drunk and I was somewhat drunk and I kissed another guy and he" she says sadly.
"Hey you can tell me I won't judge" I say gently rubbing her arm.
"He saw me kiss the guy then he dragged me to a back room and started punching me. Luckily the cops came to shut down the party and they saw him punching me and took him to jail" she says and a tear ran down her face. I hug her tightly.
"He will never hurt you again"
Later that day

I stand in my room with jeremy, Reece and Vince.
"I'm gonna kill that guy" Vince says angerly.
"Ya no one touches bella" Jeremy says.
"I'm gonna rip his arm off and beat him with his own arm" Reece says and we all look at him weird.
"What im mad" he shrugs.
"We are gonna keep that guy away from her" I say.
The boys leave my room and I sit on my bed and rub the back of my neck. Bella walks into my room and closes the door.
Bella POV.
"Hey thanks for saving me yesterday" i say and colbey stands up. I've never really noticed how much taller than me he is until now. He steps closer to me and I can feel his warm breathe on my face.
"He will never ever touch you again" he says. I step a little closer to him and look up at his big blue eyes. He puts his hand on my face and I softly kiss him. I realize what I just did and run into my room.
"What did I just do" I say remembering I'm dating Derek. Someone knocks on my door.
"Go away" I say.
"Bella let me in" colbey says.
He unlocks the door and walks in and closes it.
"Bella I'm sorry I shouldn't have done that I know you are dating Derek" he says.
"I know now can u leave me to think" I say and he walks away. Am I falling for colbey. I never really noticed how much a like me and colbey are but in some weird way we are the same.

Hey guys I hope you like this new chapter and please comment if you think she should go with Derek or colbey. Love you guys. Sorry about it being short. Also the pic is of Bella and colbey