Coffee and Rings-11

Start from the beginning

As if the world wanted me to suffer more - not that Kim was bad company, just that I didn't really stay sane when she was around me - the said girl entered the room with pillows of different sizes in her hand, almost making her fall over with the weight. She peeked up at me over the pillows, looking flushed.

With a relieved sigh, she dropped the pillows on the side of the big bed.

"Kim!" Trey squeled, jumping off my lap and dashing towards her.

She let out an 'oomph,' catching him in her arms and twirling him around. Then, her gaze settled on me with a hesitant look.

"You don't mind do you? I can go if you want," she mumbled and I swear I almost wanted to take her in my arms and sqeeze her to death. Not literally, ofcourse. That would be murder.

'You already kill people,' my twisted mind remimded me.

Deciding to ignore the part of me that was rational and was screaming that this would lead to something that I wasn't quite ready for yet, I answered her, " No, you can stay here. That is unless you can't handle this," I motioned to my body, which was pretty sexy if I do say so myself, teasingly.

She pursed her lips and jutted out her chin, "What, that?" She pointed at my chest, showcasing a disgusted expression. It was obvious though that she was just kidding.

"Oh, c'mon now sweetheart, we all know I am one sexy man."

"Man?" she snorted, "Try saying a boy!"

My eyebrows rose, "I am a man!" I exclaimed, acting offended.

"Oh, please, don't make me laugh, Max."

I wiggled my eyebrows suggestively, "You know, I can always prove to you that I am a grown, developed, hot man." I then proceeded to loook down at my pants pointedly.

Her face turned red and she looked down, clearing her throat. "We have a child in this room right now," she stated.

I smirked. "So, we can continue this conversation later?"

Her eyes widened, "I never said that!"

"Sure," I agreed and when she looked relieved, I continued, "But, we are still continuing this."

"No, we ar-" Kim was cut off in the middle of her sentence when Trey let out an annoyed cry.

"What are you talking about?" he demamded, pouting.

"Nothing, Trey. Max, here is just being a butthead," Kim said hotly, giving me an embarassed glare.

"Oh, now, don't go feeding the poor boy lies. I wouldn't do that, now would I, Trey?" I cooed, looking innocently at Trey. He blinked up at me with his big eyes.

"You wud," he said.

Kim snickered, high-fiving Trey. Well, attempting to. The little boy ducked her hand, crawling towards me.

"You wud too."

I burst out laughing, even harder at Kim's apalled expression.

"Man, I taught him well," I spluttered out through my laughing fit. I wasn't even sure why I was laughing so much. Perhaps, it was due to Kim's hilarious expression when her high-five got rejected or maybe the flat expression on the little three year old boy's face. The other reason was that I was finally losing my brain, but I was too hot for that to happen.

Kim being the mature person she is, stuck her tounge out at me and I repeated the honor. Trey, seeing us, copied our movements and it soon turned into a competition to see who made the most weird faces.

Only after my tounge dried up did I learn my lesson. I should never keep my tounge sticking out like a freaking dog, because let me tell you, it dries and feels like freaking sand paper and that is not really a good feeling.

When we all decided to sleep, ofcourse there rose the question about her sleeping arrangements. Kim looked about to sleep on the floor and I wasn't going to let that happen.

I am a gentleman, alright? Alright.

Trey cured that problem for us when he pulled her on top of the bed and wiggled his cute little butt in between us and laying down, soon snoring away.

After a murmur of 'Good night,' Kim fell asleep whle I stay there wide awake, staring at Kim like a creepy stalker. I didn't know how long I was in that position before I felt a tingle in my fingers. It grew and developed until my whole body was thumping with power. I sat up carefully to not wake up anyone. Looks like The Blacks are out and causing trouble.

As quiet as I can, I darted out, closing the door behind me. Sometimes, I really hated this feeling. It felt like I was drunk. With energy.

Ash ran out in his pajama pants, Callie following closely in more appropriate clothing. John was already waiting for us in the hall. I faintly, okay, loudly heared a door bang open and heavy footsteps.

"Can't you be more quiet? Do you want to give us away?" Callie hissed when he saw Stella entering. She simply roled her eyes, choosing to stand beside me instead.

Ash smirked, "So, ready to kick some evil vilains' as-"

"Heavens, Ash! Are you trying to kill The Blacks by showing them your awful bare body? You are burning our eyes!" Callie exclaimed, looking ready to pounce on him with violent intentions.

He shot her an annoyed look, "I bet you are enjoying the show, now lets go before The Blacks hurt someone."

"You-"

"Lets get it over with," John interrupted whatever Callie was about to say, making silence drift upon us.