So Called Friends

Start from the beginning

Fatima: Okay let me go get myself together then. 

Before I stepped in the shower , I texted Andi to see if she wanted to grab a drink as well so we could catch up.

I didn't do to much I just slipped on a little black dress that had me looking snatched. I paired it with my red bottoms and a natural  glow for the makeup. Perfume of choice was Baccarat Rouge, I dabbed a small amount on my wrist  and neck and was ready to go.

Zac: Stop! Hold up you going out like that?

Fatima: Examining myself in the mirror making sure nothing was out of place. Like what?

Zac. You going out wearing that?

Fatima: Yes Zac, what's the problem

He starting walking up behind me 

Zac: Nothing you just look damn good, and you smell good enough to eat.

Fatima: Thank you baby but I gotta go they waiting on me

Zac: So now you gotta go, just let me touch it before you go

Fatima: Come on Zac you play to much

Zac: You make me crazy, just be prepared when you get home because I'm going to take my time taking that dress off of you. I want to see you standing in nothing but your heels.

Fatima: I like that just make sure you be ready for me ( licking my lips seductively) 

Zac: As you can see we stay ready

Looking at his imprint standing at attention.

Fatima: Let me go before we both end up not going anywhere.

Zac: Alright see you when you get home have fun and drink plenty. You know drunk sex is the best sex

Fatima: Bye Crazy

At The Bar

Andi was already sitting at the bar enjoying a drink, some scary looking man was talking to her.

Fatima: Hey girl sorry I'm late 

The man stood staring licking his lips, umm damn you fine.

Fatima: And I'm also engaged now beat it (flashing my ring finger)

Man: I like threesomes 

Fatima: Nigga if you don't beat it ( he was serious to)

Man: Well what about you? (Pointing at Andi)

Fatima: She's taken too now can you please leave

Man: Fine you don't have to be so rude

Fatima: And you don't have to be so desperate now bye (shoeing him off)

Andi: Thank you , he would not leave me alone and did you see his shoes eww

Fatima: Bug his shoes his whole appearance screamed bum

Andi: You're right, okay what are you drinking first round is on me?

Fatima: Oooh I would like 2 lemon drop martini, I'm gone need it

Andi: 2 it is, besides being busy how have you been?

Fatima: I've been great can't complain. How about you is Gary still in the picture?

Andi: Gary is barely in the picture, lately I been wanting more and he keeps saying he's going to change but I don't see it. It's been one thing after another. And the last stunt him and Hayden pulled that was the last straw.

Fatima: Well good, I never liked Scary Gary anyway

Andi: Hell no one did.

Fatima: I mean we have every right not to like him, Andi he took you through hell.