𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐢𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐭𝐬.

"Did you know Tokio Hotel is gonna be in California for a few weeks?!" Steph informs me in an excited tone, her bedazzled flip phone clenched tightly in her fist

"I don't really listen to them" I roll my eyes and continue comparing two shirts in my mirror. "Stacey got us tickets for their concert from some rando druggie who just wanted money for more smack so we have to go!" She squeals.

"Steph no offense but your sister must be really brain dead to trust some random smackhead.." I turn to face the girly fan girl perched on my bed who's now flipping through a magazine. "Yea well their legitimate soooo-" she defends.

"You have like 3 of their songs on your playlist why do you wanna go so bad?" I ask as I take a seat beside her. "Because Tom and Bill are gorgeous!" She falls back onto my pile of decorative pillows dramatically.

"Whatever you say Steph..when's the concert anyway?"

"Tomorrow at 6pm."

"Are you crazy?! I haven't even asked my brother yet!" I yell, to be honest it wouldn't even matter if i asked or not because Steph and stace would drag me there anyway. "Well go and ask then!" She urges me, using her feet to push me off my own bed.

"Ok ok Jesus!" I groan.

I hop off my bed and trudge down to my living room where my brother Michael is sat with a cigarette placed between his two lips, watching some random movie on the tv.

"Mikey, can I go to a concert tomorrow?" I ask. "Well you'd go no matter what my answer was" his gaze lands on me, smoke blowing out Both his nostrils. "How've you got the tickets?" He returns his attention the the tv.

"Steph's family" I lie, he definitely wouldn't let me go if he found out Stacey had brought them off some druggie. "Yea that's fine, as long as you get a ride back"

"Will do" I smile at the boy and race back upstairs to my room where Steph is now digging through my closet desperately. "The fuck are you doing?" I ask with a laugh.

"Finding you a cute outfit! I'm stick of you being in jeans all the time." She explains. "Ah great." I shake my head and sit back down on the edge of my bed.

After a good twenty minutes of digging she lays out an outfit beside me

"You're wearing this don't test me yn" she demands, her finger pointing at me strictly

"You're wearing this don't test me yn" she demands, her finger pointing at me strictly. "Yea whatever steph." I nod my head and swat her finger away.

"Great! Well I gotta bounce, see you tomorrow babes" she kisses both my cheeks, the smell of her juicy couture perfume and minty gum looming around my nose. "See ya" I smile and wave her out my bedroom door.

I sigh and strip out of my low rise army pants and baggy deftones T-shirt. I unclasp my bra and throw on a pair of short hello kitty pj shorts and a white tank top.

I honestly didn't wanna go tomorrow but it beats sitting at home with Mikey doing fuck all, plus maybe I'd find a boy. It's been a while since I've had a boyfriend due to the fact I hang around with two extremely popular and gorgeous women.

Steph and Stacey are twins and despite their expensive appearances they are the sweetest girls ever. They are my best, and only, friends. Of course I was friends with both their partners as they are always with us but that's about it.

I rip all the pillows off my bed before crawling into the soft sheets and sighing in relief that the day was finally over.

It takes a few minutes of tossing and turning before I eventually fall into a well deserved sleep.