Biggest news ever.

* OLIVIA'S POV*

I walked into mine and Harry's bedroom to find the cutest thing ever.

Harry Styles was wearing proper geek glasses. He looked SOOOO CUTE!

'Aaaawwwwhhhh Hazza you look ADORABLE!!!!' I yelled walking over to him and sitting next to him on the bed (:

-------

*AFRIDA'S POV*

'Guys wanna go get wasted?' I asked

'Ummmm NO!' Liv yelled laughing

'Haha calm down, I was only joking! But seriously do you guys wanna go to a club or not?' I asked.

'Yeah sure!' Louis yelled and harry.

'AFRIDA! YOU KNOW WHO WE SHOULD BRING?!' Liv yelled.

'WHO?' I yelled back.

'COOKIE MONSTER!' She yelled, something only us 3 know.

'OMG YEAH! I HAVENT SEEN ALICE IN AGES!!'

---------

*AFRIDA'S POV*

Well its me, Lou, Haz, Cookie, Zaynie, Nialler, Liv, and Liam (who i dont have a nickname for, because i HATE him.)

'Liv and Cookie, stop tryna get me DRUNKKKK!' I yelled, which was wasting my time because everyone already knew I WAS ALREADY DRUNK THANKS TO THOSE TWO!

'Hey wanna come back to our house now?' Someone asked, even tho i didn't know who, because I was so DRUNK! (Thanks again to those two -_-)

----

* AFRIDA'S POV* *THE MORNING AFTER*

I heard something moving in my bed.

'WHO ARE YOU?!' I screamed, as I looked up and saw Liam Payne -_-

'Fuck! Did we.... You know??' I asked awkwardly.

'Umm..... Yeah I think?!' Liam said looking horrified. I wanted to throw up.

------

Oh my gosh.

----------

* 3 weeks later*

*AFRIDA'S POV*

'Liv i need to tell you something...' I said as i pulled her away from Harry.

'What is it? I was quite happy with harryyyyy' she moaned like a little kid.

'Shut up im serious here.' I demanded.

'Holy shit you are! WHATS WRONG?!' She asked looking panicked.

'Well basically remember 3 weeks ago when we got seriously wasted??' I asked with a shaky voice.

'Yeah that was SOOO fun :D' she smirked. 'Oh yeah right back to being serious here!' She said her smile disappearing.

'Well basically me and Liam we got so drunk..... And we didn't know what we were doing..... And um...... Im pregnant!' I said with tears streaming down my face and Liv just stood there looking so shocked.