Heart breaking thing to see..

*OLIVIA'S POV*

*knock knock*

'HEYYY GUYSSSS! ITS LIV AND AFRIDA!' Someone screamed, I'm guessing it was Louis coz its really loud!

'Heyy!' I said as he opened the door.

'HIYA!' Afrida shouted hugging everyone.

'Umm Afrida, theres something you might wanna know about Liam....' Niall said in his cute Irish accent.

'What is it..?' She said looking nervous about finding out what it was..

'Hey! Who's this?' A girl's voice asked.

'Oh babe this is Afrida!' Liam said... Uh oh this is gonna go very bad :L

She turned around and looked so hurt to see the girl standing there in front of her.

'Afrida this is Daisy, and Daisy this i Afrida!' Liam said smiling and wrapping his arms around her waist.

'Hi nice to meet you.' Afrida said through gritted teeth, shaking Daisy's hand.

'Yeah you two!' She said, she actually seems really nice! (:

'Haha, okay... Liv can I please speak to you for a min?' Afrida asked.

'Yeah sure! I said as she grabbed my arm and pulled me away into the kitchen.

'LIV!! What the hell is he playing at?! Bringing her here! To show her off to me!'

'Look Afrida Im so sorry! But she seems so nice! Listen, ill go talk to Louis and see whats going on between them, okay?'

'Yes thanks Liv!' I said as she hugged me and I ran off to go see Louis!

-------

*AFRIDA'S POV*

Livs so sweet doing that for me!

Suddenly I felt someone's arms around my waist, I turned around and saw something I hoped I would never see... Harry Styles. He leaned in to me.... OMG IS HE ABOUT TO KISS ME?!

He leant in and kissed me, there were fireworks, and I didn't stop it. When it stopped i looked over my shoulder to find Liv there with a tear on her cheek just staring at us.