3

Thalia

Everyone in campus knows me as the university's SSC President. With a maldita attitude who take her job seriously.

Outside campus, I am Thalia Grecco, the untouchable golden child of Fernan Grecco.

Everyone takes me seriously, aside from being a Grecco, it's also because the university's director slash owner favors me, Jai Mendez-Strife. A beautiful woman who's the real version of luck.

Napangasawa niya ang isa sa mga kilalang bilyonaryo sa buong mundo. Maganda, matalino, marunong magpatakbo ng negosyo, may dalawang anak, parehong babae, at masaya ang kanyang pamilya.

Sa tingin ko ay sila na yata ang perpektong pamilya. Mayaman at masaya. Kasi marami namang mayaman pero hindi masaya.

And they're very lucky to have that both. Still, I don't know if it's called luck. Since wealth doesn't come off right at birth.

Alam ko namang nagsumikap talaga ang mga ninuno nila para yumaman.

Alright, back to me.

Nobody dares to bother me with their useless request, unless it's favorable to me. People see me as the poker face beauty of the Grecco house.

Young, beautiful, smart, and most of all rich. The only heir of the Greccos. They called me lucky, cause they think I have it all.

But they don't know the truth.

I am already living in hell.

And I see the devil everyday.

I hate everyone who's a member in the elite society. They all think they rule the world just because they have money to make it round. They irk me.

And that's how I ended up hating them just like my father. He's the worst, and I feel sorry for my little brother that he has a father like him.

Hindi ko naman talaga siya tinuturing na ama. Pero wala akong magawa, hawak niya ako sa leeg. I'm his little puppet and he's the worst puppeter I've met my entire life.

I used to hate the rich.

Until someone changed that perspective.

Raja Strife. Raised and loved by the rich family. And I don't know what's with that girl to make me dance on her palm.

Mabait siya, palatawa, jolly pa nga minsan. She's serious when it comes to certain circumstances and I don't know.

She just made me feel like me.

Nagsimula ang lahat ng ito noong nakaraang sem lang.

And that whole semester was a roller coaster ride.

She courted me, she just really brought out the real me. We're becoming close and I am scared that my feelings would be discarded if ever Raja abandon me.

And I still don't know what I truly feel about her.

I admit, I am attracted to her.

Her Asian beauty just gives that away, and she's the most popular student in campus. 

"Peso for your thoughts?"

Nagising ang diwa ko nang magsalita siya.

Pareho kaming nasa ilalim ng kumot, dito sa loob ng room na pinagawa niya para sa akin. I was against with this project from the start, but now I think it did really come in handy.

Now that we're sleeping together. Butt naked.

"Wala." Bumangon ako mula sa pagkakayakap niya.

I started picking up my clothes and dressing up.