Iko, Thorne, Cinder, and Scarlet

Start from the beginning

Mechanic: That wasn't a rapper, Thorne.

HandsomeHero: Are you sure? That was quality rhythm. Hey, what's the rapper's name? I can create a mix with her. Or him. With a really girly voice.

Mechanic: Thorne. You know the rapper.

HandsomeHero: Who? No way. I would have recognized the talent earlier than Iko.

Mechanic: She's on this ship, idiot.

HandsomeHero: What??? No way.

Mechanic: Iko, tell him it's true.

IKO: I don't know any rapper.

HandsomeHero: BUT SHE WAS IN YOUR SONG. YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT.

IKO: No she wasn't!

Mechanic: People! And.. and... Darn it! Person and android! Listen up! We can resolve this in a humane-dang it! That's not a good word to use to describe Iko... Um, we can resolve this in a NICE WAY!

IKO: What are you implying? I don't even know my own song?

HandsomeHero: Maybe that IS what I'm implying!

IKO: OH, REALLY! *stretches out with claws that come out from her metal hands*

HandsomeHero: Yes, REALLY. *looks around for a weapon and finds a tomato that Wolf left on a table* *holds tomato in front of him* Don't come closer! I have a weapon!

IKO: DON'T SPEAK TO FAST FOR YOUR MIND, YOU AMATEUR SINGER!

Mechanic: Stop! We can all resolve this nicely!

HandsomeHero: NO, we can't!

Scarlet: STOP. STOP. STOP IT IT'S ANNOYING. WILL YOU STOP? JUST SPEAK FACE TO FACE. TECHNOLOGY IS NOT MEANT TO BE USED THIS EXCESSIVELY. SPEAK FACE TO FACE, IDIOTS. SPEAK FACE TO FACE.

Scarlet: AND I'M OUT.

Mechanic: ...

IKO: ...

HandsomeHero: ...

HandsomeHero: ...

HandsomeHero: ...

HandsomeHero: THAT'S HER!

IKO: That's her?

Mechanic: I was trying to tell you all to SCROLL UP. IF YOU DID, then you would have avoided the whole.... tomato-claw business.

IKO: Hey, why is my weapon after his? Mine is more awesome.

HandsomeHero: I will schedule a business appointment with her directly! I must! Her talents must not be ignored!

HandsomeHero: And, um, a tomato can do devastating damage.

IKO: You wish! Tomatoes are so last year.

IKO: Whatever. She obviously likes interrupting my songs, she'll be the one to schedule an appointment with ME.

HandsomeHero: Hmmph. We'll see about that.

HandsomeHero: And just so you know, fashion is repetitive. History repeats itself. Tomatoes get back in style.

Mechanic: Wise words from the most idiotic person on Earth.

Mechanic: But hold on.. there's Luna too, so Earth and Luna.

HandsomeHero: NOT true!

IKO: Fine, then. I have seen tomatoes trending on the net feeds. But still.. Claws! Built-in claws!

HandsomeHero: What if they malfunction? Technology is never too reliable.

IKO: WHAT DOES "malfunctonin" mean????

HandsomeHero: Cinder.. you sure about what you just said there?

Mechanic: I said person. Iko's an android.

HandsomeHero: *sighs* so many loopholes.

IKO: WHAT DOES IT MEAN.

Mechanic: It means it doesn't work.

IKO: OH.

IKO: My claws are checked all the time.

Mechanic: All the time meaning..?

IKO: Every week.

HandsomeHero: That's safe.

Mechanic: Um. So. I just realized that Thorne never sang.

IKO: OH! We're still doing the singing contest?

HandsomeHero: I shall begin:

HandsomeHero: I grabbb a TOMATO. AND IT SEEMS LIKE I'LL GIVE IT TO WOLLLLFFF. BUT I DON'T. I THROW IT TO IKO. AND NOW SHE'S GIVING ME THE DIRTY LOOK.

Mechanic: Okay, you can stop now.

IKO: I didn't like the lyrics. I don't like dirty looks. Those are mean.

Mechanic: And we've all NEVER been mean before..

HandsomeHero: I'm done. Who won?

IKO: But you didn't sing the whole song!

Mechanic: BUT he already has a song released. So that makes up for it. His song "My Dead Guitar" is, truly, an excruciating three minutes.

IKO: Oh. Never mind. Just judge, please.

Mechanic: I'm evaluating each option. My interior analyzer is calculating all the data: the pitches,the volume, quality of the voice..

Mechanic: And I've got one.

Mechanic: The winner is..

HandsomeHero: *is already preparing to throw the tomato at Iko in victory*

IKO: *a fist is already in the air*

Mechanic: Iko. Sorry, Thorne.

HandsomeHero: *accidentally lets go of the tomato. it splatters over IKO*

IKO: YAY-NO!

IKO: NO!

IKO: NO!

Mechanic: This is my cue to leave, I think.

HandsomeHero: Yahhh....

HandsomeHero has logged out.

Mechanic has logged out.

IKO: NO!

IKO: NO!

IKO: NO!

IKO: v

IKO: Whoops. Copy-pasted wrong.

IKO: NO!

------------------

I really hoped you guys enjoyed that! This week is the last week of school, so I have so much time to just write and think of things for comms. I've already planned out the next one, in fact. *nods in pride* I am a very organized person.

Or not.

Anyway, I really regret not posting in a while, so here's my gift to you! Have a great summer break!

BYE!

lunaspell

P.S. It rained today. In Southern California. Los Angeles. HOW LIKE WHAT.

Apparently a hurricane caused the clouds over here to turn all wacky..